Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon quiz

ikaram
July 25, 2014

I cannot remember how I got this idea, but I find it great! It is a competition based around Dovahzul. The idea is simple: you have to beat your oponent at questions wich go around questions that are completely in Dovahzul (master) to questions that only ask something very simple, like meaning of a canon word. An example would be: "What does Fus mean?" (novice question) There are also many categories. Site, where questions that are asked are site related; Laungage, completely Dovahzul related; Skyrim Dovahzul, wich are questions about Dovahzul in Skyrim (or in-game). You can compete 1 on 1 or in teams. Winner gets 5 gold! And if this topic gets popular, I will add tournaments, where you compete in quarter finals, semi finals, and finals. The winner gets an ultra rare item, that will be diffrent every time. Of course, I might need helpers in this, for questions and gold, because if this DOES get popular, it will be a LOT of words to satisfy this thread!

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

I cannot remember how I got this idea, but I find it great! It is a competition based around Dovahzul. The idea is simple: you have to beat your oponent at questions wich go around questions that are completely in Dovahzul (master) to questions that only ask something very simple, like meaning of a canon word. An example would be: "What does Fus mean?" (novice question) There are also many categories. Site, where questions that are asked are site related; Laungage, completely Dovahzul related; Skyrim Dovahzul, wich are questions about Dovahzul in Skyrim (or in-game). You can compete 1 on 1 or in teams. Winner gets 5 gold! And if this topic gets popular, I will add tournaments, where you compete in quarter finals, semi finals, and finals. The winner gets an ultra rare item, that will be diffrent every time. Of course, I might need helpers in this, for questions and gold, because if this DOES get popular, it will be a LOT of words to satisfy this thread!

ikaram
July 25, 2014

This is how the categories look like:

Site                    Laungage                    Skyrim Dov

Novice                   Novice                            Novice

Medium                 Medium                         Medium

Master                    Master                           Master

Sorry for any bad spelling! :) Also, questions will be formulated so that the translator can not help and that you have to answer in certain time so that there is no Wiki. 

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

This is how the categories look like:

Site                    Laungage                    Skyrim Dov

Novice                   Novice                            Novice

Medium                 Medium                         Medium

Master                    Master                           Master

Sorry for any bad spelling! :) Also, questions will be formulated so that the translator can not help and that you have to answer in certain time so that there is no Wiki. 

ikaram
July 26, 2014

Also, novice gives you 1 point, medium 2, and master 3. If you make a mistake, you loose that much. In case of a tie, there is a great tie breaker. You get 3 questions, all on master difficulty. Who answers more, wins. If it is tie again, then there is a speed question, who answers first, wins. If the answer is wrong and you were first, you lose.

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

Also, novice gives you 1 point, medium 2, and master 3. If you make a mistake, you loose that much. In case of a tie, there is a great tie breaker. You get 3 questions, all on master difficulty. Who answers more, wins. If it is tie again, then there is a speed question, who answers first, wins. If the answer is wrong and you were first, you lose.

Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015

How does one participate?

by Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015

How does one participate?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.