Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sahlunin, The Destroyer of Hope Vol. 2

Ahmuldein
July 26, 2014

Post writing notes!

This, as you can see, is uploaded on the same day of the Shout Contest! That was imtended, and I want to give a Shoutout (ha, see what i did there) to EVERYONE, who participated, i read every, single, one, and cannot say i was displeased with a single one of them. Kaaldunir, I read yours 10 times and I still cant get over the creativity of that. Now, moving on, I uploaded this series featuring my shout as a backstory of when it was used (in a fictional setting, of course). Enjoy!

Sahlunin, Destroyer Of Hope Vol. 2

Hurnmare exited the house of begs and screams for mercy with blood tears from the family. The new red tattoo that coats his empty eyes looks directly at Sahlunin, regaining his strength for a moment, wishing him dead.

Sahlunin felt sorrow for a moment, she remembered her sorrow when her fellow dovah was killed, Sahdunax.

She still hates the Dovahkiin like she hates Hurnmare, but if anything Sahlunin isnt stupid. She knows she has no chance against anyone the Greybeards summon to Monahven

All the citizens were frozen, and Hurnmare, in his insanity, couldnt find anything, so Sahlunin slammed her tail down on the hard stone path, making a frightning crash.

A muffled shriek was heard, and Hurnmare regained control again.

The illusion and the shame from the family he murdered made him sloppy in battle, but Hurnmare wanted no fight, he changed from predator to prey in just three words. Put together to make misery and hate.

He hit the dragon in the eye with the blade but was nearly knocked out by a powerful whip of from Sahlunin's tail.

"Ruth hi!" Yelled Sahlunin as she retreated her head in the position to shout

"Fos hi dreh los ni qaariv naal zok kras do jul uv sivaas! Talos aak zey!"

In the entertained mood that Sahlunin was in, she intrigued a little deeper into what Sahlunin was saying, for she herself had few worries being at the extreme upper hand with the power of her Thu'um

Thats right before Hurnmare takes off before Sahlunin takes off without time for the dragon to release her Thu'um.

Half shocked, Sahlunin grins and lets out a little laugh

"Mey! you think you can escape a dragon?" she asks chasing him through the thin spaces of the village houses.

Around the corner was an open field, making for a good battleground outside the village. Sahlunin knew Hurnmare could withstand her Shout soon after its casting. 

Whether Sahlunin wanted it or not, the city was rubble. A house had been crushed in the chase dripping blood all over. Not a soul dared escape their homes, this battle was for Hurnmare and Sahlunin alone. Even if the city was rebuilt, the deep dark past left behind it cairned evil spirits.

Finally outside of the village, Hurnmare, still horrified by the death of the family, attempts to ambush the dragon behind a stone wall. Dodgedly she retaliates with a wing to the gut knocking him back farther.

Beaten, Sahlunin, using her coordinated talons, slides the blade safely under a scale and picks up Hurnmare.

Taking off quickly leaving the village to rubble, travels back to Hurnmares own village, Ralonstead. Sahlunin reveals the blade from between her scale as she heals him and quickly repeats,

"Mir Hun Ru!"

Back to his own house again, guided by the Thu'um of Sahlunin, trying as hard as he can to regain his control and fighting to drop the blade. He opens the door, and as quoted from the Word Wall,

'Sakir Dwiin Tu wahlaan daar gol ko vahrukt do ok ru, voth mir do ok ragnavir tol lost sizaan ko rud do ok vudoz hah wahlaan naal pusahkrii tol lost kinz zeim niist hil'

He lifted his blade to his daughter, and shakily put it down regaining control, but with no luck again he put the blade up again to the necks of his family.

I enjoyed writing this very much, also I have a....slight...idea of how im going to wrap this awesome story up, however, after Volume 3 there will be no more of this story. But i will still continue writing a new story and after that a new ine as long as i dont run out of ideas. I have an idea of my next saga however i will leave that a suprise (you all know from the first volume how much i like cliff hangers). Anyway, Nox hi for everyone who read and enjoyed it. Do post a comment if you did like it below. And again! Nox!

by Ahmuldein
July 26, 2014

Post writing notes!

This, as you can see, is uploaded on the same day of the Shout Contest! That was imtended, and I want to give a Shoutout (ha, see what i did there) to EVERYONE, who participated, i read every, single, one, and cannot say i was displeased with a single one of them. Kaaldunir, I read yours 10 times and I still cant get over the creativity of that. Now, moving on, I uploaded this series featuring my shout as a backstory of when it was used (in a fictional setting, of course). Enjoy!

Sahlunin, Destroyer Of Hope Vol. 2

Hurnmare exited the house of begs and screams for mercy with blood tears from the family. The new red tattoo that coats his empty eyes looks directly at Sahlunin, regaining his strength for a moment, wishing him dead.

Sahlunin felt sorrow for a moment, she remembered her sorrow when her fellow dovah was killed, Sahdunax.

She still hates the Dovahkiin like she hates Hurnmare, but if anything Sahlunin isnt stupid. She knows she has no chance against anyone the Greybeards summon to Monahven

All the citizens were frozen, and Hurnmare, in his insanity, couldnt find anything, so Sahlunin slammed her tail down on the hard stone path, making a frightning crash.

A muffled shriek was heard, and Hurnmare regained control again.

The illusion and the shame from the family he murdered made him sloppy in battle, but Hurnmare wanted no fight, he changed from predator to prey in just three words. Put together to make misery and hate.

He hit the dragon in the eye with the blade but was nearly knocked out by a powerful whip of from Sahlunin's tail.

"Ruth hi!" Yelled Sahlunin as she retreated her head in the position to shout

"Fos hi dreh los ni qaariv naal zok kras do jul uv sivaas! Talos aak zey!"

In the entertained mood that Sahlunin was in, she intrigued a little deeper into what Sahlunin was saying, for she herself had few worries being at the extreme upper hand with the power of her Thu'um

Thats right before Hurnmare takes off before Sahlunin takes off without time for the dragon to release her Thu'um.

Half shocked, Sahlunin grins and lets out a little laugh

"Mey! you think you can escape a dragon?" she asks chasing him through the thin spaces of the village houses.

Around the corner was an open field, making for a good battleground outside the village. Sahlunin knew Hurnmare could withstand her Shout soon after its casting. 

Whether Sahlunin wanted it or not, the city was rubble. A house had been crushed in the chase dripping blood all over. Not a soul dared escape their homes, this battle was for Hurnmare and Sahlunin alone. Even if the city was rebuilt, the deep dark past left behind it cairned evil spirits.

Finally outside of the village, Hurnmare, still horrified by the death of the family, attempts to ambush the dragon behind a stone wall. Dodgedly she retaliates with a wing to the gut knocking him back farther.

Beaten, Sahlunin, using her coordinated talons, slides the blade safely under a scale and picks up Hurnmare.

Taking off quickly leaving the village to rubble, travels back to Hurnmares own village, Ralonstead. Sahlunin reveals the blade from between her scale as she heals him and quickly repeats,

"Mir Hun Ru!"

Back to his own house again, guided by the Thu'um of Sahlunin, trying as hard as he can to regain his control and fighting to drop the blade. He opens the door, and as quoted from the Word Wall,

'Sakir Dwiin Tu wahlaan daar gol ko vahrukt do ok ru, voth mir do ok ragnavir tol lost sizaan ko rud do ok vudoz hah wahlaan naal pusahkrii tol lost kinz zeim niist hil'

He lifted his blade to his daughter, and shakily put it down regaining control, but with no luck again he put the blade up again to the necks of his family.

I enjoyed writing this very much, also I have a....slight...idea of how im going to wrap this awesome story up, however, after Volume 3 there will be no more of this story. But i will still continue writing a new story and after that a new ine as long as i dont run out of ideas. I have an idea of my next saga however i will leave that a suprise (you all know from the first volume how much i like cliff hangers). Anyway, Nox hi for everyone who read and enjoyed it. Do post a comment if you did like it below. And again! Nox!

VallexKoten
July 28, 2014

Do you plan on making a third volume?

by VallexKoten
July 28, 2014

Do you plan on making a third volume?

Ahmuldein
July 28, 2014

Indeed i do, I am still currently on vacation but i know how its going to end (and may i just tell you its horrific)

by Ahmuldein
July 28, 2014

Indeed i do, I am still currently on vacation but i know how its going to end (and may i just tell you its horrific)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.