Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hei Paarthurnax!

Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014

Hei....what a beautiful word....kinda looks like...hey...until our admin drained the hearts of love everyone had for our...sweet...petite...little hei

Hei was too young to die! And we want our plural form of 'you' back!

BRING BACK HEI! BRING BACK HEI! (chant continues).........

PS, Us means Toxikyle, Aloktaas Krein, and I. Mirkrilaar, your loyal aar, had no part in this act of treason

Paarthy...in this message we are serious of bringing back hei..however anything found offensive is purely out of jest...Nox!

by Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014

Hei....what a beautiful word....kinda looks like...hey...until our admin drained the hearts of love everyone had for our...sweet...petite...little hei

Hei was too young to die! And we want our plural form of 'you' back!

BRING BACK HEI! BRING BACK HEI! (chant continues).........

PS, Us means Toxikyle, Aloktaas Krein, and I. Mirkrilaar, your loyal aar, had no part in this act of treason

Paarthy...in this message we are serious of bringing back hei..however anything found offensive is purely out of jest...Nox!

Mahlaansaviik
August 3, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Mahlaansaviik
August 3, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Loniizrath
August 3, 2014

We are also doing a content strike, meaning that no one in support of this movement (with a few exceptions ALOKTAAS) is going to be contributing anything to Dovahzul until Hei is back, or we get a good explaination as to why it was deleted.

by Loniizrath
August 3, 2014

We are also doing a content strike, meaning that no one in support of this movement (with a few exceptions ALOKTAAS) is going to be contributing anything to Dovahzul until Hei is back, or we get a good explaination as to why it was deleted.

hiith
August 3, 2014

In the game, Alduin says, "Zu'u lost kriaan hi ont, nu hin sille fen nahkip suleyki." — "I've killed you once, now your souls will feed my power."

Here, "hi" is used to refer to multiple people, making "hi" its own (canon!) plural. Your argument is invalid. :)

by hiith
August 3, 2014

In the game, Alduin says, "Zu'u lost kriaan hi ont, nu hin sille fen nahkip suleyki." — "I've killed you once, now your souls will feed my power."

Here, "hi" is used to refer to multiple people, making "hi" its own (canon!) plural. Your argument is invalid. :)

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 3, 2014

As hiith mention, the word hi is used in-game to refer to multiple people.

I like the idea of hei as well, and if it's something you really want I'm okay with adding it back in. Just be aware that hi is the canon word, and should be used if you're doing something that's canon-only.

by paarthurnax
August 3, 2014

As hiith mention, the word hi is used in-game to refer to multiple people.

I like the idea of hei as well, and if it's something you really want I'm okay with adding it back in. Just be aware that hi is the canon word, and should be used if you're doing something that's canon-only.

Loniizrath
August 3, 2014

That felt way too easy.

by Loniizrath
August 3, 2014

That felt way too easy.

Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014

Ok then....i will make 'hei' a tombstone....

by Ahmuldein
August 3, 2014

Ok then....i will make 'hei' a tombstone....

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.