Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD]Let's Make a Picture Book!

Neilaasend
August 5, 2014

(Hunter of Dragons)

Due to my poor knowledge of Dovahzul, I thought it would be a good idea to make a picture book for teaching dovahzul.

I'll start out with the first three pages. Feel free to add as much as you want!

Just a few things to remember:

• Not everyone knows every word. If you are using a seldomly used word, put a translation of it or explain it in the picture!
  • Not everyone likes Non-Canon words. Try to keep it as canon as possible and look for canon synonyms of Non-Canon words. If you can't find one, just put an asterisk next to the word to symbolise it is Non-Canon (as I did with laagus)

Right. Let's do this!

(Also forgive my drawing skills.)

by Neilaasend
August 5, 2014

(Hunter of Dragons)

Due to my poor knowledge of Dovahzul, I thought it would be a good idea to make a picture book for teaching dovahzul.

I'll start out with the first three pages. Feel free to add as much as you want!

Just a few things to remember:

• Not everyone knows every word. If you are using a seldomly used word, put a translation of it or explain it in the picture!
  • Not everyone likes Non-Canon words. Try to keep it as canon as possible and look for canon synonyms of Non-Canon words. If you can't find one, just put an asterisk next to the word to symbolise it is Non-Canon (as I did with laagus)

Right. Let's do this!

(Also forgive my drawing skills.)

Neilaasend
August 5, 2014

Right, might as well make another page. :P

Now the ak is faced with a dilemma! Will he help or bovul again?

(And yes I know that fire is yol :p)

by Neilaasend
August 5, 2014

Right, might as well make another page. :P

Now the ak is faced with a dilemma! Will he help or bovul again?

(And yes I know that fire is yol :p)

Neilaasend
August 7, 2014

Actually, let's make more choices!

Well, seems like those dovahhe are getting bored of the sahsun since they agaan everything, maybe you should go to the sahsunaar that fled before the dovahhe bo wah hi? :P

by Neilaasend
August 7, 2014

Actually, let's make more choices!

Well, seems like those dovahhe are getting bored of the sahsun since they agaan everything, maybe you should go to the sahsunaar that fled before the dovahhe bo wah hi? :P

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.