Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Close call

Maarstrunah
August 6, 2014

I was playing a rp game and i was my dovah character Maartrunah. My friend killed me but forgot to absorb my soul. Later when she was fighting spiders I was revived by my mother and i killed her XD Classic rookie fail. Forget to absorb the soul lol

by Maarstrunah
August 6, 2014

I was playing a rp game and i was my dovah character Maartrunah. My friend killed me but forgot to absorb my soul. Later when she was fighting spiders I was revived by my mother and i killed her XD Classic rookie fail. Forget to absorb the soul lol

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 6, 2014

Funny story! Quick note, I moved this to the Hearth forum. The Dragon Language Discussion forum is for topics on the dragon language or writing that uses the dragon language.

by paarthurnax
August 6, 2014

Funny story! Quick note, I moved this to the Hearth forum. The Dragon Language Discussion forum is for topics on the dragon language or writing that uses the dragon language.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.