Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Glitch

Maarstrunah
August 7, 2014

I was flying a frost dragon in dragonborn, when a elder dragon came out from the mountains. It didnt attack us, but it was flying somewhere. I commanded my dovah to land and i followed the elder dragon. after a while, it just froze in mid-air. It still had the flying animation, but it didnt go anywhere. Then it started flying backwards! "Ive never seen anything quite like that," said my follower lydia.

by Maarstrunah
August 7, 2014

I was flying a frost dragon in dragonborn, when a elder dragon came out from the mountains. It didnt attack us, but it was flying somewhere. I commanded my dovah to land and i followed the elder dragon. after a while, it just froze in mid-air. It still had the flying animation, but it didnt go anywhere. Then it started flying backwards! "Ive never seen anything quite like that," said my follower lydia.

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

This is a recorded thing, check out youtube.

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014

This is a recorded thing, check out youtube.

CronaGorgon3
August 16, 2014

Hmm interesting. 

by CronaGorgon3
August 16, 2014

Hmm interesting. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.