Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite named dragon

1  2 > >>  

Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

I dont know what my favorite dragon is. There are so many cool ones.

by Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

I dont know what my favorite dragon is. There are so many cool ones.

Mul klo riik
September 17, 2014

Wow, no one has answered this yet. Amazing, you'd expect a thread like this to be swarming wouldn't you?

S4 LOK N7
Best introduction ever! "Sahloknir, ziil gro dovah ulse, SLEN TIID VO!" *sound effect*

by Mul klo riik
September 17, 2014

Wow, no one has answered this yet. Amazing, you'd expect a thread like this to be swarming wouldn't you?

S4 LOK N7
Best introduction ever! "Sahloknir, ziil gro dovah ulse, SLEN TIID VO!" *sound effect*

Jzargo01
September 18, 2014

I like Odahviing. *SKYRIM SPOILER ALERT!*  He's Alduin's right hand man, but then he betrays Alduin to take you to Sovengarde. I love how you get to ride him at one point! Odaviing is THE BEST.

~J'zargo

by Jzargo01
September 18, 2014

I like Odahviing. *SKYRIM SPOILER ALERT!*  He's Alduin's right hand man, but then he betrays Alduin to take you to Sovengarde. I love how you get to ride him at one point! Odaviing is THE BEST.

~J'zargo

Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Mul klo riik

S4 LOK N7

Yeah he is probebly my favorite to. Because of what u said and because his voice is so epic!

And you would think this would be swarming wouldn't you?

by Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Mul klo riik

S4 LOK N7

Yeah he is probebly my favorite to. Because of what u said and because his voice is so epic!

Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Jzargo01

~J'zargo

Yes and also after you beat alduin when he circles the throat of the world you are able to call him and he is immortal so that helps out alo. And *DRAGONBORN DLC SPOILER ALERT!* When you get the dragon bend will shout hes the only named dragon u can use it on and ride

by Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Jzargo01

~J'zargo

Yes and also after you beat alduin when he circles the throat of the world you are able to call him and he is immortal so that helps out alo. And *DRAGONBORN DLC SPOILER ALERT!* When you get the dragon bend will shout hes the only named dragon u can use it on and ride

Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Maarstrunah
Jzargo01

~J'zargo

SHUT UP, really?!!?!? AWESOME!!!!!

by Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Maarstrunah
Jzargo01

~J'zargo

SHUT UP, really?!!?!? AWESOME!!!!!

Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

I have no idea why, but I have a thing for Vulthuryol :)

I really like the unique ones as well. Alduin's design is just badass, Paarthurnax really grew on me and Odahviing is pretty awesome too. Not to mention they speak to you as well :D

SLEN T3D VO

by Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

I really like the unique ones as well. Alduin's design is just badass, Paarthurnax really grew on me and Odahviing is pretty awesome too. Not to mention they speak to you as well :D

SLEN T3D VO

Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

SLEN T3D VO

yeah i cant decide between salokniir or alduin. Sahloknir has an awesome voice and his introduction is pretty boss but he looks like a normal dragon while alduin has a cool voice (Not as cool as sahlokniirs) and he has his own design as well as his intro in helgen.

by Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

SLEN T3D VO

yeah i cant decide between salokniir or alduin. Sahloknir has an awesome voice and his introduction is pretty boss but he looks like a normal dragon while alduin has a cool voice (Not as cool as sahlokniirs) and he has his own design as well as his intro in helgen.

Mul klo riik
September 18, 2014
Maarstrunah

He's one of the few who has that wierd accent too. The only other one I noticed was the dragon in the

T3D 4R1N
who get's killed by the tongues.

*CONSPIRACY THEORY!* HE IS SAHLOKNIR!!!

by Mul klo riik
September 18, 2014
Maarstrunah

He's one of the few who has that wierd accent too. The only other one I noticed was the dragon in the

T3D 4R1N

Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Mul klo riik
Maarstrunah

T3D 4R1N

Yeah he has that sort of accent that makes most of his words end in a long "R" or "L". And i do think that that draon at the [T3

4R1N
is indeed sahloknir

by Maarstrunah
September 18, 2014
Mul klo riik
Maarstrunah

T3D 4R1N

Yeah he has that sort of accent that makes most of his words end in a long "R" or "L". And i do think that that draon at the [T3

4R1N
is indeed sahloknir

Ahmuldein
September 24, 2014

Mirmulnir, I always thought that was such a cool name

by Ahmuldein
September 24, 2014

Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014
Ahmuldein

Indeed, His name just rolls of the tongue!

by Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014
Ahmuldein

Indeed, His name just rolls of the tongue!

Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

mine is Vulthuryol, He is just so unique.

by Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

Sahkrahfaas
September 30, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Yay, I'm not the only one XD

by Sahkrahfaas
September 30, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Yay, I'm not the only one XD

Volaanir
October 1, 2014

sahrotaar is the man

by Volaanir
October 1, 2014

sahrotaar is the man

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.