Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

words per day

TheBanditFirefighter
August 15, 2014

This question goes out to paarthurnax but the idea goes out to the community. How many words do you think that we are getting per day, just maybe an average because it would be cool to know how fast we are growing. And to the community i'm just thinking since i've seen alot in the forums that no one speaks in my school, or I can't seem to find anyone who speaks dragon. Well my thoughts are think how fast the community and language it's self would grow if we started telling people at school and work places about thu'um. The site would grow exponentionaly. Just think about it. Because if you tell someone they might tell someone and there is a chance that we could be huge!(even though we already are.)

by TheBanditFirefighter
August 15, 2014

This question goes out to paarthurnax but the idea goes out to the community. How many words do you think that we are getting per day, just maybe an average because it would be cool to know how fast we are growing. And to the community i'm just thinking since i've seen alot in the forums that no one speaks in my school, or I can't seem to find anyone who speaks dragon. Well my thoughts are think how fast the community and language it's self would grow if we started telling people at school and work places about thu'um. The site would grow exponentionaly. Just think about it. Because if you tell someone they might tell someone and there is a chance that we could be huge!(even though we already are.)

TheBanditFirefighter
August 15, 2014

So i guess if the idea wasn't direct enough. What im saying is tell you're friends

by TheBanditFirefighter
August 15, 2014

So i guess if the idea wasn't direct enough. What im saying is tell you're friends

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 15, 2014

There's an average of 5 new words a day, give or take. That number has understandably slowed as the dictionary has grown. Now that we have all these words, we need to use them! I'd love to see our focus shift from creating words to creating content and literature.

by paarthurnax
August 15, 2014

There's an average of 5 new words a day, give or take. That number has understandably slowed as the dictionary has grown. Now that we have all these words, we need to use them! I'd love to see our focus shift from creating words to creating content and literature.

Ahmuldein
August 15, 2014

I think we can more fluently use these words once the Memrise course comes out. I cant really learn past Canon very well until then.

by Ahmuldein
August 15, 2014

I think we can more fluently use these words once the Memrise course comes out. I cant really learn past Canon very well until then.

TheBanditFirefighter
August 19, 2014
paarthurnax

I have to say that is a fantastic idea creating litureature would be fun and a learning expireince all at the same time

by TheBanditFirefighter
August 19, 2014
paarthurnax

I have to say that is a fantastic idea creating litureature would be fun and a learning expireince all at the same time

Mul klo riik
October 25, 2014
TheBanditFirefighter

I got one person interested, and another is now learning. Oh yeah, also I'm using as many dovahzul phrases as I can in front of my closer friends, I sound like Paarthurnax.

"Vomindok, I don't know."

"Krosis! Sorry!"

"Mu los do gein thu'um!"

by Mul klo riik
October 25, 2014
TheBanditFirefighter

I got one person interested, and another is now learning. Oh yeah, also I'm using as many dovahzul phrases as I can in front of my closer friends, I sound like Paarthurnax.

"Vomindok, I don't know."

"Krosis! Sorry!"

"Mu los do gein thu'um!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

October 19th, I added 12 new words in one hour

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

October 19th, I added 12 new words in one hour

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.