Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

First Full Translation Project POLL

otakufreak40
August 19, 2014

Drem yol lok, pah.

otakufreak40 here. Over the past two weeks (mostly the past few days) I've been translating the first chapter of J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit. While that's all good (and it even caused new words to be added to the doctionary!) I was hoping to work on a more complete translation. Therefore, I looked on a few manga websites to find some of the most popular non-liscensed series.

So, what I'm asking here is: what series should I translate after I finish The Hobbit? Information on each of the series can be found below:

Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu - 15 Volumes, Complete

Faster than a Kiss - 12 Volumes, Complete

Stardust Wink - 11 Volumes, Complete

Freezing - 22 Volumes, Ongoing

I'm going to check the results at the end of the week. By that time I should be done with my current translation.

Thanks,

otakufreak40

P.S. Please use the poll in the first link abouve.

Edit: The poll is now closed. The winner is Faster than a Kiss! I'll get to reading that in my spare time, and afterwards translating.

by otakufreak40
August 19, 2014

Drem yol lok, pah.

otakufreak40 here. Over the past two weeks (mostly the past few days) I've been translating the first chapter of J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit. While that's all good (and it even caused new words to be added to the doctionary!) I was hoping to work on a more complete translation. Therefore, I looked on a few manga websites to find some of the most popular non-liscensed series.

So, what I'm asking here is: what series should I translate after I finish The Hobbit? Information on each of the series can be found below:

Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu - 15 Volumes, Complete

Faster than a Kiss - 12 Volumes, Complete

Stardust Wink - 11 Volumes, Complete

Freezing - 22 Volumes, Ongoing

I'm going to check the results at the end of the week. By that time I should be done with my current translation.

Thanks,

otakufreak40

P.S. Please use the poll in the first link abouve.

Edit: The poll is now closed. The winner is Faster than a Kiss! I'll get to reading that in my spare time, and afterwards translating.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.