1  2  3 > >>  

hiith
August 19, 2014

Me + Boredom + Photoshop =

^Translation: "love"

^Translation: "passion"

^Translation:  "hiith" :D

---------------

Feel free to use these ridiculously high-resolution images however you please, and I can make you a custom wallpaper on request for, say, 10 gold. Your second (or third, fourth, etc.) one would be 5 gold. Post on this thread or send me a Private Message if you're interested.

Please tell me what you think! But you don't have to. No pressure.

by hiith
August 19, 2014

Me + Boredom + Photoshop =

^Translation: "love"

^Translation: "passion"

^Translation:  "hiith" :D

---------------

Feel free to use these ridiculously high-resolution images however you please, and I can make you a custom wallpaper on request for, say, 10 gold. Your second (or third, fourth, etc.) one would be 5 gold. Post on this thread or send me a Private Message if you're interested.

Please tell me what you think! But you don't have to. No pressure.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 19, 2014

Very cool, thanks for sharing! You're not lying when you say ridiculously high resolution.

by paarthurnax
August 19, 2014

Very cool, thanks for sharing! You're not lying when you say ridiculously high resolution.

nolfokrent
August 20, 2014

Wow! these are incredible. I might take you up on that offer in the future...

by nolfokrent
August 20, 2014

Wow! these are incredible. I might take you up on that offer in the future...

Sahkrahfaas
August 20, 2014

Wow. This makes me regret spending gold on a chest last week :D

by Sahkrahfaas
August 20, 2014

Wow. This makes me regret spending gold on a chest last week :D

hiith
August 20, 2014

This is my attempt at a word wall. It didn't turn out as I wanted it to, but oh well. There wasn't much I could do.

http://i.imgur.com/qQDK8hd.jpg

^It's the feim word wall

by hiith
August 20, 2014

This is my attempt at a word wall. It didn't turn out as I wanted it to, but oh well. There wasn't much I could do.

http://i.imgur.com/qQDK8hd.jpg

^It's the feim word wall

hiith
August 23, 2014

Here's your second-to-last free wallpaper:

http://i.imgur.com/uXD5mEX.jpg

^It's my translation of "Jesus Christ" ("saviik yeshuah"), though this translation might not be agreable to all.

Sorry about posting religious stuff, but, well, I thought that I might as well share it. The next (last) free one ought to be cool.

by hiith
August 23, 2014

^It's my translation of "Jesus Christ" ("saviik yeshuah"), though this translation might not be agreable to all.

Sorry about posting religious stuff, but, well, I thought that I might as well share it. The next (last) free one ought to be cool.

hiith
August 24, 2014

Request from star:

^translation: "star eternity space". This isn't a free one, meaning star already paid for it. The last free one is still to come.

by hiith
August 24, 2014

Request from star:

^translation: "star eternity space". This isn't a free one, meaning star already paid for it. The last free one is still to come.

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

I would like my Dragon Name, Yolzinir, as an avatar. Fiery, if possible. In runes, of course.

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

I would like my Dragon Name, Yolzinir, as an avatar. Fiery, if possible. In runes, of course.

hiith
August 26, 2014
Phelan1019

Hmm. This thread was for wallpapers, but okay. You do mean an avatar as in a 100x100 image for your profile picture on this site, correct? For such a task, I ask for 5 gold. I shall give thee it when I have the payment.

by hiith
August 26, 2014
Phelan1019

Hmm. This thread was for wallpapers, but okay. You do mean an avatar as in a 100x100 image for your profile picture on this site, correct? For such a task, I ask for 5 gold. I shall give thee it when I have the payment.

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Ok, thanks. someone else has started using my dragon, so I wanted to be unique.

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Ok, thanks. someone else has started using my dragon, so I wanted to be unique.

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Gold has been sent!

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

Gold has been sent!

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014
hiith

Don't worry. I'm religious as well, and I don't think anyone here is bigoted enough to object.

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014
hiith

Don't worry. I'm religious as well, and I don't think anyone here is bigoted enough to object.

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

I'd like a wallpaper saying Kos ni zofaas. Zu'u voth hi. This translates to: Be not afraid. I am with you.

Choose a background you beleive is appropriate.

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

I'd like a wallpaper saying Kos ni zofaas. Zu'u voth hi. This translates to: Be not afraid. I am with you.

Choose a background you beleive is appropriate.

Ahmuldein
August 29, 2014

I would love to have my word wall from the shout contest as a wallpaper! I will of course send you extra gold for such a task...I think 100 should do....anyway I need to ask you if it is possible for you to create an avatar with a low opacity dragon in the background of my name? If it isn't that's totally cool. BTW I mean the title and the word wall. Nothing else. The title of this is Humble Vision. Thank you so much! 

by Ahmuldein
August 29, 2014

I would love to have my word wall from the shout contest as a wallpaper! I will of course send you extra gold for such a task...I think 100 should do....anyway I need to ask you if it is possible for you to create an avatar with a low opacity dragon in the background of my name? If it isn't that's totally cool. BTW I mean the title and the word wall. Nothing else. The title of this is Humble Vision. Thank you so much! 

Ahmuldein
August 29, 2014

Alright! 100 gold for ya! You can keep the change! ;-)

PS:OMG These are high resolution! Paarthurnax wasn't kidding when he pointed that out...can you show me what program you are using to create these.... Beauties?

by Ahmuldein
August 29, 2014

Alright! 100 gold for ya! You can keep the change! ;-)

PS:OMG These are high resolution! Paarthurnax wasn't kidding when he pointed that out...can you show me what program you are using to create these.... Beauties?

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.