Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Confessions

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

I cant kill a dragon. I cant, its impossible. Ive only killed alduin, sahloknir, and mirmulnir because I had to to complete the game. Otherise, any other dragon i see i either use bend will and fight with him, or just sneak away. The one time a killed an innocent dragon, i gave it these gifts: Bandit corpes, death bell, iron axe, iron dagger, cenetron metal core (i think thats how you spell it), amulet of akatosh, grand soul gem, dragon scale helmet, and a few other things i cant remember. I still visit the body... they are just so beautiful!

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

I cant kill a dragon. I cant, its impossible. Ive only killed alduin, sahloknir, and mirmulnir because I had to to complete the game. Otherise, any other dragon i see i either use bend will and fight with him, or just sneak away. The one time a killed an innocent dragon, i gave it these gifts: Bandit corpes, death bell, iron axe, iron dagger, cenetron metal core (i think thats how you spell it), amulet of akatosh, grand soul gem, dragon scale helmet, and a few other things i cant remember. I still visit the body... they are just so beautiful!

Mirkrilaar
August 21, 2014

I kill dragons only when I have to. Sometimes, they'll fly overhead and just circle around, but they won't attack me or anyone. I let those dragons live. Those that attack me and the towns and settlements, get Dragonbane! I don't like it, but they leave me no choice. Its either me or him. If I ever get Dragonborn DLC, I'll always use Bend Will on a dragon to prevent a fight. Until then, wiether they live or die, it ultimately up to them.

by Mirkrilaar
August 21, 2014

I kill dragons only when I have to. Sometimes, they'll fly overhead and just circle around, but they won't attack me or anyone. I let those dragons live. Those that attack me and the towns and settlements, get Dragonbane! I don't like it, but they leave me no choice. Its either me or him. If I ever get Dragonborn DLC, I'll always use Bend Will on a dragon to prevent a fight. Until then, wiether they live or die, it ultimately up to them.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.