Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Help?

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

I have a cute stuffed dragon I named Alnorokah. However i dont know how to fully say it. I think it's "Ahl-Norawk-ah" but im not sure. Any ideas?

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

I have a cute stuffed dragon I named Alnorokah. However i dont know how to fully say it. I think it's "Ahl-Norawk-ah" but im not sure. Any ideas?

Mulhahlor
August 21, 2014

Try "All-Nor-Rock-Hah", saying it fairly fast. I tried to use easy to pronounce words, since I don't understand the pronunciation guides in standard dictionaries.

by Mulhahlor
August 21, 2014

Try "All-Nor-Rock-Hah", saying it fairly fast. I tried to use easy to pronounce words, since I don't understand the pronunciation guides in standard dictionaries.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 21, 2014
Mulhahlor

Close, a more by-the-books pronunciation would be "Al-nor-ro-kah." Make sure not to pronounce "o" as the sound in "rock," as that sound is made by "aa" (aak is pronounced like "ock," ok is pronounced like "oke").

by paarthurnax
August 21, 2014
Mulhahlor

Close, a more by-the-books pronunciation would be "Al-nor-ro-kah." Make sure not to pronounce "o" as the sound in "rock," as that sound is made by "aa" (aak is pronounced like "ock," ok is pronounced like "oke").

Mulhahlor
August 21, 2014

Eh, like I said. I'm not that great at it. Math is my best language.

by Mulhahlor
August 21, 2014

Eh, like I said. I'm not that great at it. Math is my best language.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.