Nivzahkun
August 21, 2014

RULES:

1. no aedra or dragonborn

2. max of five shouts per character

3. you must intro your character before posting

4. arguments must be of the thread

INFO:

It will take place in skyrim and northern morowwind.

it is a spinoff of Adventures in Nirn so for more info on the backround look there.

by Nivzahkun
August 21, 2014

RULES:

1. no aedra or dragonborn

2. max of five shouts per character

3. you must intro your character before posting

4. arguments must be of the thread

INFO:

It will take place in skyrim and northern morowwind.

it is a spinoff of Adventures in Nirn so for more info on the backround look there.

Nivzahkun
August 21, 2014

SUNDER IS LOST AND MUST BE FOUND, WHO WILL SEEK THE MANTEL OF A GOD?

by Nivzahkun
August 21, 2014

SUNDER IS LOST AND MUST BE FOUND, WHO WILL SEEK THE MANTEL OF A GOD?

Nivzahkun
August 21, 2014

My character is Beowulf Stormhammer, he is the last of his clan and over 200 years old. He was cursed by a new age dragon preist to never rest as such he has slowly sliped into madness.

he weilds a modified Wraithguard (look to AIN for a discription) and has a enchanted nord hero sword. He is a master enchanter and at the destruction school as well as great agility and inhuman strength, he prefers the shock spells overall.

by Nivzahkun
August 21, 2014

My character is Beowulf Stormhammer, he is the last of his clan and over 200 years old. He was cursed by a new age dragon preist to never rest as such he has slowly sliped into madness.

he weilds a modified Wraithguard (look to AIN for a discription) and has a enchanted nord hero sword. He is a master enchanter and at the destruction school as well as great agility and inhuman strength, he prefers the shock spells overall.

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows is an 18-year-old Argonian, formerly enslaved by House Redoran in Morrowind. He is born under the stars of the Shadow, but he was never trained as a Shadowscale. 

He wields an Akaviri Katana (with both hands). He is fond of sneaking up on people and he has the ability to sense how people think of him (Not the same as reading minds), which is a gift from Mephala. He is of the Raptor-footed variety of Argonians, and as such, he is highly agile.

For images of Raptor-Talon Argonians: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19283

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows is an 18-year-old Argonian, formerly enslaved by House Redoran in Morrowind. He is born under the stars of the Shadow, but he was never trained as a Shadowscale. 

He wields an Akaviri Katana (with both hands). He is fond of sneaking up on people and he has the ability to sense how people think of him (Not the same as reading minds), which is a gift from Mephala. He is of the Raptor-footed variety of Argonians, and as such, he is highly agile.

For images of Raptor-Talon Argonians: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19283

valromar
August 26, 2014
Norcon Magelus (Mag-el-us) is a 47 year old Breton (everything else you want to know is on Beginning of Heroes on Ikaram's page)
by valromar
August 26, 2014
Norcon Magelus (Mag-el-us) is a 47 year old Breton (everything else you want to know is on Beginning of Heroes on Ikaram's page)

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

DEEP WITHIN THE HEART OF THE GRAND VAULT AN ANCIENT SARCOPHAGUS OPENS AND FROM IT A ARMORED FIGURE STEPS FORWORD, THE FIRST OF AN INVADING ARMY, SENT TO PREPARE BY SOWING STRIFE. THIS AGENT OF CHAOS MUST BE FOUND OR THE WAR WILL BE MORE DIFFICULT.

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

DEEP WITHIN THE HEART OF THE GRAND VAULT AN ANCIENT SARCOPHAGUS OPENS AND FROM IT A ARMORED FIGURE STEPS FORWORD, THE FIRST OF AN INVADING ARMY, SENT TO PREPARE BY SOWING STRIFE. THIS AGENT OF CHAOS MUST BE FOUND OR THE WAR WILL BE MORE DIFFICULT.

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows (or Shadow for short) senses a malevolent prescence enter Nirn, but nothing like a Daedric Lord. This was weaker, but still formidable, and it was similar to what he felt whenever he entered a Dwemer Ruin... "Secrets of Mephala, a Dwemer? What's going on her."

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows (or Shadow for short) senses a malevolent prescence enter Nirn, but nothing like a Daedric Lord. This was weaker, but still formidable, and it was similar to what he felt whenever he entered a Dwemer Ruin... "Secrets of Mephala, a Dwemer? What's going on her."

valromar
August 28, 2014

"The Dwemer have been dead for centuries, there is no way this is happening." 

by valromar
August 28, 2014

"The Dwemer have been dead for centuries, there is no way this is happening." 

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

"Not dead, just gone, and now they are returning, we must stop this or all of nirn will be consumed. Sunder was not with the others, we MUST find it."

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

"Not dead, just gone, and now they are returning, we must stop this or all of nirn will be consumed. Sunder was not with the others, we MUST find it."

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Shadow hears people speaking nearby, so he cautiously approaches them. "The Dwemer can't have just started returning."

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Shadow hears people speaking nearby, so he cautiously approaches them. "The Dwemer can't have just started returning."

valromar
August 28, 2014

Norcon hears a voice in the distance, "we aren't alone, maybe he can help us." 

by valromar
August 28, 2014

Norcon hears a voice in the distance, "we aren't alone, maybe he can help us." 

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Shadow appears out of the forest, his hands raised in a harmless gesture. "I mean you no harm. I overheard you speaking about the Dwemer returning. I too know of this."

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Shadow appears out of the forest, his hands raised in a harmless gesture. "I mean you no harm. I overheard you speaking about the Dwemer returning. I too know of this."

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

YES, YES. down deep, below the dark. WHO IS THERE?"

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

YES, YES. down deep, below the dark. WHO IS THERE?"

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

"I've heard that ryme. Mzark? The lord of Blackreach? That's the dwemer who has returned?"

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

"I've heard that ryme. Mzark? The lord of Blackreach? That's the dwemer who has returned?"

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

"ONE WHO WAS CONSUMED BY POWER, NO MZARK WAS LONG DEAD BY THE BATTLE OF RED MT. THIS IS SOMEO.... SOMETHING MUCH WORSE."

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

"ONE WHO WAS CONSUMED BY POWER, NO MZARK WAS LONG DEAD BY THE BATTLE OF RED MT. THIS IS SOMEO.... SOMETHING MUCH WORSE."

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.