Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ever happened to you?

1  2  3 > >>  

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Since skyrim is such a big game, it is bound to have glitches. What glitches happened to you? Here are some that happened to me:

In the middle of doing a final killing animation when the person says "Be careful!" or "I cannot best you!" or "Just a... Scratch!"

A backwards flying dragon

Friendly random dragon that actually says things like "Speak! if your words are worth listening!"

Speed/fly hacking horse

You use the unrelenting force shout and you say FUS... RO DAH! but nothing happens...

someone drops dead in front of you

Someone who is an enemy, but thy arnt attacking you, BUT they are making threats like "Ill carve you into peices!"

Well, thats all the major glitches that happened to me. If you want to share some of yours, feel free to! I love hearing about random funny glitches

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Since skyrim is such a big game, it is bound to have glitches. What glitches happened to you? Here are some that happened to me:

In the middle of doing a final killing animation when the person says "Be careful!" or "I cannot best you!" or "Just a... Scratch!"

A backwards flying dragon

Friendly random dragon that actually says things like "Speak! if your words are worth listening!"

Speed/fly hacking horse

You use the unrelenting force shout and you say FUS... RO DAH! but nothing happens...

someone drops dead in front of you

Someone who is an enemy, but thy arnt attacking you, BUT they are making threats like "Ill carve you into peices!"

Well, thats all the major glitches that happened to me. If you want to share some of yours, feel free to! I love hearing about random funny glitches

DovahKiinZaan
September 9, 2014

I was walking and, no rubbish, cheese fell from a tree, naturally unnerved I started walking. Daedric daggers out, health potions ready, I slowly walked forward and saw a headless cow, walking around. For some reason I couldn't leave the game, so I inched ever closer to riften and caught a glimpse of my nemesis, the frostbite spider, fighting a troll.

The troll was clipping and being pushed into trees, I decided it not go near the creepy eight legged beast and edged round the combat and found a dead khajiit hovering and next thing you know my game closes and apparently my Xbox can't read a clear disc.

I still don't know what happened then.

by DovahKiinZaan
September 9, 2014

I was walking and, no rubbish, cheese fell from a tree, naturally unnerved I started walking. Daedric daggers out, health potions ready, I slowly walked forward and saw a headless cow, walking around. For some reason I couldn't leave the game, so I inched ever closer to riften and caught a glimpse of my nemesis, the frostbite spider, fighting a troll.

The troll was clipping and being pushed into trees, I decided it not go near the creepy eight legged beast and edged round the combat and found a dead khajiit hovering and next thing you know my game closes and apparently my Xbox can't read a clear disc.

Maarstrunah
September 9, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

I dont even know what to say about that XD

by Maarstrunah
September 9, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

I dont even know what to say about that XD

Mulhahlor
September 10, 2014

Once, I was being attacked by an Imperial camp (High bounty, not going into it...), and one of the soldiers wouldn't die, as if he had essential, but he was just a regular soldier in the camp north-east of Winstead Manor, as far as I could tell. He would go down to one health, the take a knee, then get back up.

by Mulhahlor
September 10, 2014

Once, I was being attacked by an Imperial camp (High bounty, not going into it...), and one of the soldiers wouldn't die, as if he had essential, but he was just a regular soldier in the camp north-east of Winstead Manor, as far as I could tell. He would go down to one health, the take a knee, then get back up.

Maarstrunah
September 10, 2014
Mulhahlor

there is one soldier thtat is essential there because if u join the imperials there is 1 dude u need to talk to so maybe that was him

by Maarstrunah
September 10, 2014
Mulhahlor

there is one soldier thtat is essential there because if u join the imperials there is 1 dude u need to talk to so maybe that was him

Mul klo riik
September 10, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

This is like a creepypasta, minus the creepy. Just, pasta.

by Mul klo riik
September 10, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

This is like a creepypasta, minus the creepy. Just, pasta.

Sahkrahfaas
September 11, 2014

I got a weird Skjor glitch I'd never previously heard of before with my main character. I said a lot about it on the funny moments thread.

Has Derkeethus stolen anyone's dragon priest masks? I must know! I gave him four of mine and he won't give them back! Stuck on console... I can't get them back without an insane pickpocket skill.

by Sahkrahfaas
September 11, 2014

I got a weird Skjor glitch I'd never previously heard of before with my main character. I said a lot about it on the funny moments thread.

Has Derkeethus stolen anyone's dragon priest masks? I must know! I gave him four of mine and he won't give them back! Stuck on console... I can't get them back without an insane pickpocket skill.

Maarstrunah
September 11, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

he stole my krosis XD but i got it back by killing him

by Maarstrunah
September 11, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

he stole my krosis XD but i got it back by killing him

Sahkrahfaas
September 12, 2014

I don't want to have to resort to killing him, but I will if 100 pickpocket isn't enough :/ He stole Volsung, Hevnoraak, Krosis and Nahkriin. I never gave him Morokei and the Wooden mask and I still need Otar, Rahgot, Vokun and Konahrik. I don't have the Dragonborn DLC so he can't take those ones at least XD

I will never trust anyone with anything of value on Skyrim again

Somehow I managed to duplicate the Amulet of Articulation on one of the mannequins in Honeyside. Every time I go back there's one there. I have 3 now :)

by Sahkrahfaas
September 12, 2014

I don't want to have to resort to killing him, but I will if 100 pickpocket isn't enough :/ He stole Volsung, Hevnoraak, Krosis and Nahkriin. I never gave him Morokei and the Wooden mask and I still need Otar, Rahgot, Vokun and Konahrik. I don't have the Dragonborn DLC so he can't take those ones at least XD

Somehow I managed to duplicate the Amulet of Articulation on one of the mannequins in Honeyside. Every time I go back there's one there. I have 3 now :)

Maarstrunah
September 12, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

lol cool. When you get rahgot (I think its his mask) his coffin will be up on a hill past the dungeon so there is no point in going though the dongeon since its so easy

by Maarstrunah
September 12, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

lol cool. When you get rahgot (I think its his mask) his coffin will be up on a hill past the dungeon so there is no point in going though the dongeon since its so easy

DJbrony
October 20, 2014

well for me i had a crap ton of glitches on the game, my most noticeable one of all is a dragon emerging from the ground out of random and flying off and it didn't wanted to attack. it happened to me when i was just walking around in the game, also after the dragon flew out from the ground i met a weird bard as well.

by DJbrony
October 20, 2014

well for me i had a crap ton of glitches on the game, my most noticeable one of all is a dragon emerging from the ground out of random and flying off and it didn't wanted to attack. it happened to me when i was just walking around in the game, also after the dragon flew out from the ground i met a weird bard as well.

Maarstrunah
October 20, 2014
DJbrony

XD ive seen a bard out in the wild as well, and a moose rose up from the ground and ran away lol

by Maarstrunah
October 20, 2014
DJbrony

XD ive seen a bard out in the wild as well, and a moose rose up from the ground and ran away lol

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

There's a glitch where at high hrothgar at night there is jzargo walking around in his robes (path glitch) but it's creepy as he's always in the courtyard walking in squares. Ever happened to you?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

There's a glitch where at high hrothgar at night there is jzargo walking around in his robes (path glitch) but it's creepy as he's always in the courtyard walking in squares. Ever happened to you?

Ahmuldein
October 22, 2014

Yea actually, that has happened...

Anyway, I get into troll fights all the time and i always get LAUNCHED  into the air...yet when Lydia has this happen to her she is fine...she just flies back to Earth and calls it a day

by Ahmuldein
October 22, 2014

Yea actually, that has happened...

Anyway, I get into troll fights all the time and i always get LAUNCHED  into the air...yet when Lydia has this happen to her she is fine...she just flies back to Earth and calls it a day

Maarstrunah
October 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

ive never seen that XD but i can imagine it lol! i did have a random khajit that was going up the path to high hrothgar tho XD

by Maarstrunah
October 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

ive never seen that XD but i can imagine it lol! i did have a random khajit that was going up the path to high hrothgar tho XD

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.