Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How many mods do you have?

Kroren
September 1, 2014

Ahnok! I was playing skyrim a few days ago, and I realized at this point I had over 40 mods installed on my game... Heh, installing mods is so much fun, thought i'd see how much mods you guys have on your game. 

by Kroren
September 1, 2014

Ahnok! I was playing skyrim a few days ago, and I realized at this point I had over 40 mods installed on my game... Heh, installing mods is so much fun, thought i'd see how much mods you guys have on your game. 

hiith
September 4, 2014

I have a total of three! (Whoah, that's insane! Three?!) They are: magika sabres, glowing books (set to indicate power-up books), and the space core, though I may later get the mod that shows the stones of barinzia on the map and whatnot.

by hiith
September 4, 2014

I have a total of three! (Whoah, that's insane! Three?!) They are: magika sabres, glowing books (set to indicate power-up books), and the space core, though I may later get the mod that shows the stones of barinzia on the map and whatnot.

Kroren
September 4, 2014

I try and keep all of my mods lore-friendly, and I also have a lot of argonian mods (I love argonians :D) most of them enhance gameplay, change the HUD, and make the game more immersive. Been trying to make the game as immersive as possible without making it super hardcore with mods like Frostfall and iNeed.

by Kroren
September 4, 2014

I try and keep all of my mods lore-friendly, and I also have a lot of argonian mods (I love argonians :D) most of them enhance gameplay, change the HUD, and make the game more immersive. Been trying to make the game as immersive as possible without making it super hardcore with mods like Frostfall and iNeed.

Loniizrath
September 10, 2014

Only 277 mods. My game is nowhere near lore-friendly anymore. I can dual wield a lightsaber and the Master Sword while wearing Assassin's Creed robes and playing as a Demigod.

by Loniizrath
September 10, 2014

Only 277 mods. My game is nowhere near lore-friendly anymore. I can dual wield a lightsaber and the Master Sword while wearing Assassin's Creed robes and playing as a Demigod.

Kroren
September 13, 2014

Are you dead serious...? 277 mods? *jawdrop* ok then.... lol, but lightsabers and masterswords are cool i guess XD

by Kroren
September 13, 2014

Are you dead serious...? 277 mods? *jawdrop* ok then.... lol, but lightsabers and masterswords are cool i guess XD

Loniizrath
September 15, 2014
DracTak

Well... I may have added one or two... or 18. I have 295 now. I like to go on modding binges every now and then and download a lot of mods at a time. My computer can take it. Surprisingly, none of the mods are graphics improving. However, I would wager that at least 50 of them are my own modding projects, left unpublished for various reasons, and simply left in my game for comic relief. I'll stumble across some random thing in game, and think "Hey, I remember making that!" 

by Loniizrath
September 15, 2014
DracTak

Well... I may have added one or two... or 18. I have 295 now. I like to go on modding binges every now and then and download a lot of mods at a time. My computer can take it. Surprisingly, none of the mods are graphics improving. However, I would wager that at least 50 of them are my own modding projects, left unpublished for various reasons, and simply left in my game for comic relief. I'll stumble across some random thing in game, and think "Hey, I remember making that!" 

Kroren
September 15, 2014
Toxikyle
DracTak

Heh, I have moments like that as well, I install mods in bursts, and I attempted a few projects as well. (Mainly followers :D)

by Kroren
September 15, 2014
Toxikyle
DracTak

Heh, I have moments like that as well, I install mods in bursts, and I attempted a few projects as well. (Mainly followers :D)

Jzargo01
September 19, 2014

I have just four, I don't wanna lose that special Skyrim experience, I also have a special Argonian named Brandor that I test mods on. I have Magicka Sabers, Lord of the Rings weapons, Be a Dragon, I forgot my other one. :P I'm still installing all the updates for Skyrim, (Haven't played PC Skyrim since March 2013, so I missed some updates) but after that, I'll definetly be modding a bit. :D  If you have suggestions for mods and such PM me or contact my steam account I'm WumboTheElephant. (I'm gonna write that in my bio on my homepage.)

~J'zargo

by Jzargo01
September 19, 2014

I have just four, I don't wanna lose that special Skyrim experience, I also have a special Argonian named Brandor that I test mods on. I have Magicka Sabers, Lord of the Rings weapons, Be a Dragon, I forgot my other one. :P I'm still installing all the updates for Skyrim, (Haven't played PC Skyrim since March 2013, so I missed some updates) but after that, I'll definetly be modding a bit. :D  If you have suggestions for mods and such PM me or contact my steam account I'm WumboTheElephant. (I'm gonna write that in my bio on my homepage.)

~J'zargo

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.