Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

RaidCall?

Kaazloz
September 2, 2014

This is basically like Skype, but a little bit easier. You can easily connect to a group, can make your mic Free, or Push-To-Talk, you can type, you can add different rooms you can join to your little chat, Karaoke Mode (which you can play and sing to), give Moderator to anyone, use different fonts and colors when everyone can see it, etc.

I used to use it a lot a couple of years ago, when I used to play this MMORPG, and it's actually pretty cool.

by Kaazloz
September 2, 2014

This is basically like Skype, but a little bit easier. You can easily connect to a group, can make your mic Free, or Push-To-Talk, you can type, you can add different rooms you can join to your little chat, Karaoke Mode (which you can play and sing to), give Moderator to anyone, use different fonts and colors when everyone can see it, etc.

I used to use it a lot a couple of years ago, when I used to play this MMORPG, and it's actually pretty cool.

Ahmuldein
September 2, 2014

I think someone made a thread on this, hold on, let me see if I can find the link

by Ahmuldein
September 2, 2014

I think someone made a thread on this, hold on, let me see if I can find the link

Ahmuldein
September 2, 2014

www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=566

by Ahmuldein
September 2, 2014

www.thuum.org/viewthread.php?thread=566

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 2, 2014

I moved this to The Hearth Forum. The Dragon Language Discussion Forum is for topics related to the dragon language (grammar, writing, etc.).

by paarthurnax
September 2, 2014

I moved this to The Hearth Forum. The Dragon Language Discussion Forum is for topics related to the dragon language (grammar, writing, etc.).

Kaazloz
September 3, 2014

Sorry Paar, accidentally might've been in the Dragon Language Discussion Forum when I wrote this out. :P

by Kaazloz
September 3, 2014

Sorry Paar, accidentally might've been in the Dragon Language Discussion Forum when I wrote this out. :P

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.