Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Non-canon Memrise course suggestion & revision

hiith
September 4, 2014

DREM YOL LOK

I, hiith, have overseen the construction of the new Non-canon Memrise course, which is now open to everyone.

But we course editors (hiith, Foduiiz, and VaraX) need your help!

See, the non-canon inventions are ever-changing, and we can't quite keep track of all of the changes, and that's where you come in. If you know of a change that hasn't been updated in our course, then drop it in this thread or on the Memrise forum thread.

OR, if you just have an idea for it, also let us know! If we editors can be in (somewhat) agreement about it, then it shall be done.

We also welcome general feedback and questions on the course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be on the look-out for a new (better) Canon Memrise course! I'm not making it, but I assure you it's gonna be cool!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

by hiith
September 4, 2014

DREM YOL LOK

I, hiith, have overseen the construction of the new Non-canon Memrise course, which is now open to everyone.

But we course editors (hiith, Foduiiz, and VaraX) need your help!

See, the non-canon inventions are ever-changing, and we can't quite keep track of all of the changes, and that's where you come in. If you know of a change that hasn't been updated in our course, then drop it in this thread or on the Memrise forum thread.

OR, if you just have an idea for it, also let us know! If we editors can be in (somewhat) agreement about it, then it shall be done.

We also welcome general feedback and questions on the course.

Be on the look-out for a new (better) Canon Memrise course! I'm not making it, but I assure you it's gonna be cool!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Foduiiz
September 4, 2014

It's official! 

In hind sight, what did VaraX actually do?

by Foduiiz
September 4, 2014

It's official! 

hiith
September 4, 2014
Foduiiz

It's official! 

Emotional support? maybe?

We'll keep him. For profiling purposes.

by hiith
September 4, 2014
Foduiiz

It's official! 

Emotional support? maybe?

We'll keep him. For profiling purposes.

Zauniglom
September 14, 2014

Emotional support is needed. I quite often 'emotionally support' friends trying to park their trailer on ETS2MP

by Zauniglom
September 14, 2014

Emotional support is needed. I quite often 'emotionally support' friends trying to park their trailer on ETS2MP

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.