Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Runes

Skoboviik Raaviir
September 14, 2014

I'm new here and think this is a rather fascinating site. I was wondering fi the Dovahzul runes were available for download somewhere? I saw that there's a pack to show what they would look like in a modern format, but I'm more interested in the style that currently represents my blank avatar. If there is a download available, please let me know.

I'M NEW HERE AND THINK THIS IS A RATHER FASCINATING SITE. I WAS WONDERING IF THE DOV4ZUL RUNES WERE FOR DOWNLOAD SOMEWHERE? I SAW THAT THERE'S A PACK TO SHOW WHAT TH9 WOULD L8K LIKE IN A MODERN FORMAT, BUT I'M MORE INTERESTED IN THE STYLE THAT C6RENTLY REPRESENTS MY BLANK AVATAR. IF THERE IS A DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

by Skoboviik Raaviir
September 14, 2014

I'm new here and think this is a rather fascinating site. I was wondering fi the Dovahzul runes were available for download somewhere? I saw that there's a pack to show what they would look like in a modern format, but I'm more interested in the style that currently represents my blank avatar. If there is a download available, please let me know.

I'M NEW HERE AND THINK THIS IS A RATHER FASCINATING SITE. I WAS WONDERING IF THE DOV4ZUL RUNES WERE FOR DOWNLOAD SOMEWHERE? I SAW THAT THERE'S A PACK TO SHOW WHAT TH9 WOULD L8K LIKE IN A MODERN FORMAT, BUT I'M MORE INTERESTED IN THE STYLE THAT C6RENTLY REPRESENTS MY BLANK AVATAR. IF THERE IS A DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Mul klo riik
September 14, 2014

The fonts are in the library, under 'resource.'

by Mul klo riik
September 14, 2014

The fonts are in the library, under 'resource.'

Skoboviik Raaviir
September 15, 2014

Kogaan.

by Skoboviik Raaviir
September 15, 2014

Kogaan.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.