by Mirkrilaar
September 16, 2014

*Mirkrilaar struggles with the trap, trying to free himself, but to no avail*

"Mey. Vir drey Zu'u mah fah daar?"

*He sighs in defeat*

Mul klo riik
September 16, 2014

*An imperial walks into the scene, followed by two guards*

"Where were did you flee to after Alduin was defeated? How long were you planning on staying there?"

by Mul klo riik
September 16, 2014

"Where were did you flee to after Alduin was defeated? How long were you planning on staying there?"

Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014
Mul klo riik

*sigh*

"I was disappointed at his loss. But I knew how the...chain of command works. I fled to Skuldfn, as I knew that joorre could not reach there. I stayed there to what I think what was a few mortal weeks for everything to sink in. Then, headed to Paarthurnax, as the lieutenant was next in line of course.

by Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014
Mul klo riik

*sigh*

"I was disappointed at his loss. But I knew how the...chain of command works. I fled to Skuldfn, as I knew that joorre could not reach there. I stayed there to what I think what was a few mortal weeks for everything to sink in. Then, headed to Paarthurnax, as the lieutenant was next in line of course.

Loniizrath
September 17, 2014

*A Bosmer man wearing Akaviri style armor and a steel katana at his hip walks onto the balcony. The armor and sword have a faint blue aura.*

"So you know where Paarthurnax is hiding? Is it true that The Greybeards are harboring him at the top of their mountain?"

by Loniizrath
September 17, 2014

*A Bosmer man wearing Akaviri style armor and a steel katana at his hip walks onto the balcony. The armor and sword have a faint blue aura.*

"So you know where Paarthurnax is hiding? Is it true that The Greybeards are harboring him at the top of their mountain?"

Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014
Toxikyle
*A Bosmer man wearing Akaviri style armor and a steel katana at his hip walks onto the balcony. The armor and sword have a faint blue aura.* "So you know where Paarthurnax is hiding? Is it true that The Greybeards are harboring him at the top of their mountain?"

*I smile*

Like I would tell you such precious information.

by Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014
Toxikyle
*A Bosmer man wearing Akaviri style armor and a steel katana at his hip walks onto the balcony. The armor and sword have a faint blue aura.* "So you know where Paarthurnax is hiding? Is it true that The Greybeards are harboring him at the top of their mountain?"

*I smile*

Like I would tell you such precious information.

Loniizrath
September 17, 2014

"You don't seem to be in the position to negotiate" *The man gestures to the trap* "On the contrary, it seems like a pretty uncomfortable position."

by Loniizrath
September 17, 2014

"You don't seem to be in the position to negotiate" *The man gestures to the trap* "On the contrary, it seems like a pretty uncomfortable position."

Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014

*I shake my head*

I will live.

by Mirkrilaar
September 17, 2014

*I shake my head*

I will live.

Loniizrath
September 17, 2014

"You're right. You will live for eternity, chained to the ground like a common lizard. It is beneath you, Mirkrilaar."

by Loniizrath
September 17, 2014

"You're right. You will live for eternity, chained to the ground like a common lizard. It is beneath you, Mirkrilaar."

Mirkrilaar
September 18, 2014
Toxikyle

You're right. This is beneath me. But what is even more so is telling you such information joor.

by Mirkrilaar
September 18, 2014
Toxikyle

You're right. This is beneath me. But what is even more so is telling you such information joor.

Mul klo riik
September 19, 2014

To the bosmer: "A mercenary? Be on your way. This is imperial buisiness. How did the guards let you in?"

by Mul klo riik
September 19, 2014

To the bosmer: "A mercenary? Be on your way. This is imperial buisiness. How did the guards let you in?"

DovahKiinZaan
September 20, 2014

*Old man in black robes walks in*

"Where is the Dovahkiin, dovah? Tell me and I shall free you from this trap, otherwise you'll end up like your brother dovah, numinex"

by DovahKiinZaan
September 20, 2014

"Where is the Dovahkiin, dovah? Tell me and I shall free you from this trap, otherwise you'll end up like your brother dovah, numinex"

Loniizrath
September 20, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Well, apparently they're letting anyone in."
by Loniizrath
September 20, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Well, apparently they're letting anyone in."

Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

*Looks toward the man*

Krosis. I wish I knew as well. I do not know where he is.

by Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

*Looks toward the man*

Krosis. I wish I knew as well. I do not know where he is.

Loniizrath
September 22, 2014
*The bosmer turns to the old man and draws his katana, blue sparks dancing off the blade as he does so.*

"Why do you want to know where the Dovahkiin is? You have about five seconds to tell me before I cut off your legs and feed them to the prisoner."
by Loniizrath
September 22, 2014
*The bosmer turns to the old man and draws his katana, blue sparks dancing off the blade as he does so.*

"Why do you want to know where the Dovahkiin is? You have about five seconds to tell me before I cut off your legs and feed them to the prisoner."

Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
Toxikyle
*The bosmer turns to the old man and draws his katana, blue sparks dancing off the blade as he does so.* "Why do you want to know where the Dovahkiin is? You have about five seconds to tell me before I cut off your legs and feed them to the prisoner."

*I smile at the bosmer*

I do not eat joorre.

by Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
Toxikyle
*The bosmer turns to the old man and draws his katana, blue sparks dancing off the blade as he does so.* "Why do you want to know where the Dovahkiin is? You have about five seconds to tell me before I cut off your legs and feed them to the prisoner."

*I smile at the bosmer*

I do not eat joorre.

1  2  3  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.