Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite Province in Tamriel STRAW POLL

Jzargo01
September 18, 2014

Whether you like Valenwood, Orsinium, Elsweyr, or Skyrim, now you can vote! Whichever Province wins, I'll design a poster for it and PM you the design to print!!!! Also, post which one you voted for, and why you did!

Thanks guys!

~J'zargo

by Jzargo01
September 18, 2014

Whether you like Valenwood, Orsinium, Elsweyr, or Skyrim, now you can vote! Whichever Province wins, I'll design a poster for it and PM you the design to print!!!! Also, post which one you voted for, and why you did!

Thanks guys!

~J'zargo

Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

This one voted Elsweyr :P

They have a lot of extra skill at the start for skills I would use in my ideal character build, and thay can see in the dark too. If Khajiit are right about Elsweyr, then it would be a great place to visit. If an ES game is set there, then there had better be different types of Khajiit to choose as a character or companion!

Btw you missed out Morrowind, High Rock and Hammerfell.

by Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

They have a lot of extra skill at the start for skills I would use in my ideal character build, and thay can see in the dark too. If Khajiit are right about Elsweyr, then it would be a great place to visit. If an ES game is set there, then there had better be different types of Khajiit to choose as a character or companion!

Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Thanks! I'll start a new poll exactly the same, but you'll have to re-vote. ;D

by Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Thanks! I'll start a new poll exactly the same, but you'll have to re-vote. ;D

Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

Fine by me, it doesn't take long :P

by Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Done!

by Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Done!

Alungolah
September 28, 2014

Morrowind and Cyrodiil.

by Alungolah
September 28, 2014

Morrowind and Cyrodiil.

Loniizrath
October 5, 2014

Valenwood.

by Loniizrath
October 5, 2014

Valenwood.

BeanBuster
October 12, 2014

Elsweyr

I didn't know you could post strawpolls like that!

by BeanBuster
October 12, 2014

Elsweyr

I didn't know you could post strawpolls like that!

Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

High Rock. I want to see the Adamantine Tower.

by Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

High Rock. I want to see the Adamantine Tower.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.