Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Most annoying death moments

DovahKiinZaan
September 18, 2014

Throat of the world, going up to the way of the voice quest for the first time. See a troll for the first time and get it down to about %5 health, then I see my nemesis, the frostbite spider, running towards me. I edge backwards and fall down the mountain

by DovahKiinZaan
September 18, 2014

Throat of the world, going up to the way of the voice quest for the first time. See a troll for the first time and get it down to about %5 health, then I see my nemesis, the frostbite spider, running towards me. I edge backwards and fall down the mountain

Lorfeynag
September 19, 2014

I had just killed a dragon from one of the dragon roosts(I forget which) I got the shout and up pops Krosis from behind me I kill him and I no longer have potions or food. I walk over to Krosis' corpse and out if nowhere a wolf runs up and finishes me off. Last save was from nearly an hour earlier.

by Lorfeynag
September 19, 2014

I had just killed a dragon from one of the dragon roosts(I forget which) I got the shout and up pops Krosis from behind me I kill him and I no longer have potions or food. I walk over to Krosis' corpse and out if nowhere a wolf runs up and finishes me off. Last save was from nearly an hour earlier.

Mirkrilaar
September 19, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

The #1 noob killer! That Frost Troll just stops everyone in their tracks. They said actually to not advise taking that quest before you're level 10, just because of that Frost Troll.

by Mirkrilaar
September 19, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

The #1 noob killer! That Frost Troll just stops everyone in their tracks. They said actually to not advise taking that quest before you're level 10, just because of that Frost Troll.

DovahKiinZaan
September 20, 2014
Maramis

Facing off with Alduin for the last time, most of the other heroes were incapacitated. Both me and Alduin were around 5%  health, and i was out of potions. I was about to deliver the killing blow, when bam. Dragon cutscene kill. my last save was when i first entered Sovngarde

Look, no offense, but the alduin fight is easy. All you need is dragon rend sparks and a decent sword (orcish works well)

by DovahKiinZaan
September 20, 2014
Maramis

Facing off with Alduin for the last time, most of the other heroes were incapacitated. Both me and Alduin were around 5%  health, and i was out of potions. I was about to deliver the killing blow, when bam. Dragon cutscene kill. my last save was when i first entered Sovngarde

Look, no offense, but the alduin fight is easy. All you need is dragon rend sparks and a decent sword (orcish works well)

Krahlokiiz
September 23, 2014

Or you could run past it. Better still, lead it into High Hrothgar and have the hypocritical Greybeards tear the accursed ufiik apart.

by Krahlokiiz
September 23, 2014

Or you could run past it. Better still, lead it into High Hrothgar and have the hypocritical Greybeards tear the accursed ufiik apart.

dovahkiin2003
April 17, 2015

i was on level three the gaurd was talking to me because i had stole something and some hired thug came while the guard was arresting me

by dovahkiin2003
April 17, 2015

i was on level three the gaurd was talking to me because i had stole something and some hired thug came while the guard was arresting me

troopa14
April 18, 2015
DaanKaalZaal

Fighting a Legendary Dragon, and just about to kill it. When a courier interrupts and stops your attack, and annoys you with a letter from a friend. When you get out of the conversation, the Legendary Dragon kills you.

by troopa14
April 18, 2015
DaanKaalZaal

Fighting a Legendary Dragon, and just about to kill it. When a courier interrupts and stops your attack, and annoys you with a letter from a friend. When you get out of the conversation, the Legendary Dragon kills you.

dovahnite
April 19, 2015

My favorite: defeating Alduin in one try, talking to Tsun, and then almost immediately falling off the Throat of the World. Had not saved since the autosave leaving the Hall of Valor. Was not sure whether I was supposed to laugh or cry.

by dovahnite
April 19, 2015

My favorite: defeating Alduin in one try, talking to Tsun, and then almost immediately falling off the Throat of the World. Had not saved since the autosave leaving the Hall of Valor. Was not sure whether I was supposed to laugh or cry.

matjojo
April 20, 2015

I once quicksaved with no potions and almost no health left, I ended up trying about 20 times to get to safety but in the end I cheated one potion and quicksaved again.

by matjojo
April 20, 2015

I once quicksaved with no potions and almost no health left, I ended up trying about 20 times to get to safety but in the end I cheated one potion and quicksaved again.

Dinhaalvut
May 3, 2015

*Heavy sigh* Once was fighting at Valtheim, fell off the bridge, then tried to shoot the bandits from in the water. I didn't notice and I fell off the gigantic waterfall, landed on an inconvenient rock, and died. Last save was autosave after I left Whiterun. I just stood up, deleted the character, and played a different game.

by Dinhaalvut
May 3, 2015

*Heavy sigh* Once was fighting at Valtheim, fell off the bridge, then tried to shoot the bandits from in the water. I didn't notice and I fell off the gigantic waterfall, landed on an inconvenient rock, and died. Last save was autosave after I left Whiterun. I just stood up, deleted the character, and played a different game.

John Hephaetus
May 8, 2015

I had just killed an Anceint dragon, and during the fight had used the drago aspect shout. i though it would be fun to test my might aginst some netches, because i was on Solstiem. the effect of the shout wore off, and the nethces werecked my shit. I had forgotten to save before that, ad i had to fight the Dragon all over again. 

by John Hephaetus
May 8, 2015

I had just killed an Anceint dragon, and during the fight had used the drago aspect shout. i though it would be fun to test my might aginst some netches, because i was on Solstiem. the effect of the shout wore off, and the nethces werecked my shit. I had forgotten to save before that, ad i had to fight the Dragon all over again. 

Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

I was doing the college questline andgot to labyrithian. I go in, get the telekinesis, and in the next room, I immediatly was attacked by a skeleton dragon, and died in like 2 sec.

by Grolahmul
May 16, 2015

I was doing the college questline andgot to labyrithian. I go in, get the telekinesis, and in the next room, I immediatly was attacked by a skeleton dragon, and died in like 2 sec.

Loniizrath
May 17, 2015
I accidentally set the game difficulty to Master before doing the last quest of the Civil War storyline, and it wouldn't let me change it back. I was underleveled as it was, but that was lunacy.
by Loniizrath
May 17, 2015
I accidentally set the game difficulty to Master before doing the last quest of the Civil War storyline, and it wouldn't let me change it back. I was underleveled as it was, but that was lunacy.

Tilu
May 22, 2015

Fell down a short drop on my horse. Horse and I died. Somewhere going along a way to Markarth in that area.

by Tilu
May 22, 2015

Fell down a short drop on my horse. Horse and I died. Somewhere going along a way to Markarth in that area.

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

Well, now my most stupid death is going into Alftand Cathedral before supposed to (still in same quest: "Elder Knowledge") using a wood plate (Did they even test this game?), and after I killed the two people fighting and opened the gate, the Centurion attacked me. I hid behind the gate, opening it only to attack (you can call that pathetic if you want to), and eventually gathered up my courage to go out there and fight.

Yeah. REALLY big mistake. Needless to say, Centurion killed me.

Also, @Tilu, a short drop? how did you die? I thought horse absorbs fall damage.

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

Well, now my most stupid death is going into Alftand Cathedral before supposed to (still in same quest: "Elder Knowledge") using a wood plate (Did they even test this game?), and after I killed the two people fighting and opened the gate, the Centurion attacked me. I hid behind the gate, opening it only to attack (you can call that pathetic if you want to), and eventually gathered up my courage to go out there and fight.

Yeah. REALLY big mistake. Needless to say, Centurion killed me.

Also, @Tilu, a short drop? how did you die? I thought horse absorbs fall damage.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.