Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mod/Cheat/Plug-In Suggestions!

Jzargo01
September 19, 2014

Also, I'm making my epic return to PC skyrim!!! New computer!!! Aw Yeah. So I'm gonna pop in once in a while to see what you guys suggest! Also n00bs to PC Skyrim can get mod ideas here!

~J'zargo

by Jzargo01
September 19, 2014

Also, I'm making my epic return to PC skyrim!!! New computer!!! Aw Yeah. So I'm gonna pop in once in a while to see what you guys suggest! Also n00bs to PC Skyrim can get mod ideas here!

~J'zargo

Sahkrahfaas
September 19, 2014

Burning Skies - Flyable Dragon Races 3

Playable dragons. Even if it is a little bot glitchy at times.

Macho dragons, Really Useful dragons, My Little Pony dragons, Deadly Dragons, Dragon Combat Overhaul... lol

by Sahkrahfaas
September 19, 2014

Macho dragons, Really Useful dragons, My Little Pony dragons, Deadly Dragons, Dragon Combat Overhaul... lol

Jzargo01
September 19, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Cool, I'm definetly not doing the MLP one, as I don't partake in Brony activity, and I know about Play as a Dragon. Thanks Man!

~J'zargo

by Jzargo01
September 19, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Cool, I'm definetly not doing the MLP one, as I don't partake in Brony activity, and I know about Play as a Dragon. Thanks Man!

~J'zargo

Sahkrahfaas
September 19, 2014

I don't like mlp either, I was just listing all the dragon mods I know XD

For ideas, I'd recommend watching GameSpot's top 5 Skyrim mods of the week series. They upload a new episode on YouTube every Saturday.

by Sahkrahfaas
September 19, 2014

For ideas, I'd recommend watching GameSpot's top 5 Skyrim mods of the week series. They upload a new episode on YouTube every Saturday.

Jzargo01
September 19, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

I <3 that series, I've watched it since early last year.

by Jzargo01
September 19, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

I <3 that series, I've watched it since early last year.

dirtmonkeyal
September 24, 2014

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches: Make leather bags to increase carry capacity! Also very fashionable.

Spend Dragon Souls for Perks: 's what it says.

Natural Talents v2.0 - Racial Bonuses Overhaul: Makes all +10 and +5 to your racial skills change to 10% and 5% bonus to XP and effectiveness.

by dirtmonkeyal
September 24, 2014

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches: Make leather bags to increase carry capacity! Also very fashionable.

Natural Talents v2.0 - Racial Bonuses Overhaul: Makes all +10 and +5 to your racial skills change to 10% and 5% bonus to XP and effectiveness.

Jzargo01
September 26, 2014
dirtmonkeyal

Thanks! I'll try those.

by Jzargo01
September 26, 2014
dirtmonkeyal

Thanks! I'll try those.

Alungolah
September 28, 2014

The REAL Fus Ro Dah: It gives you the trailer version of Unrelenting Force instead of that...other version.

Fall of The Space Core, Vol 1.: It brings the Space Core from Portal 2 into Skyrim. You can laso use it to make an awesome helmet. 

Master Chief Armor:<--- 'Nuff said.

Convient Horses: Allows you to summon your horse. Useful if you have Dragonborn and want to bring your horse with you.

Immediate Dragons: Dragons will randomly attack towns. More dragon souls for you.

Macho Dragons: A nice mod if you want your dragons looking like Macho Man Randy Savage.

Moon And Star: The Nerevarine in Skyrim. What more needs to be said?

Legend of The Toa: This mod looks incredible. It will convert the Skyrim game world into the island of Mata Nui from the first year of BIONICLE (If you don't know what that is, look it up. It's awesome). The full mod is still being worked on, so use the Toa Races plugin in the meantime.

True Trueflame and Hopesfire: The blades of Nerevar and Almalexia are now forgeable. 

That's all, folks!

by Alungolah
September 28, 2014

The REAL Fus Ro Dah: It gives you the trailer version of Unrelenting Force instead of that...other version.

Fall of The Space Core, Vol 1.: It brings the Space Core from Portal 2 into Skyrim. You can laso use it to make an awesome helmet. 

Master Chief Armor:<--- 'Nuff said.

Convient Horses: Allows you to summon your horse. Useful if you have Dragonborn and want to bring your horse with you.

Immediate Dragons: Dragons will randomly attack towns. More dragon souls for you.

Macho Dragons: A nice mod if you want your dragons looking like Macho Man Randy Savage.

Moon And Star: The Nerevarine in Skyrim. What more needs to be said?

Legend of The Toa: This mod looks incredible. It will convert the Skyrim game world into the island of Mata Nui from the first year of BIONICLE (If you don't know what that is, look it up. It's awesome). The full mod is still being worked on, so use the Toa Races plugin in the meantime.

True Trueflame and Hopesfire: The blades of Nerevar and Almalexia are now forgeable. 

That's all, folks!

Mulhahlor
October 3, 2014

Relics of Hyrule - Get weapons and items from the Legend of Zelda, including a Light Master Sword with Banish Daedra and extra damage to undead, or a Dark Master Sword with the three elemental damages, stamina drain, and Soul Trap.

by Mulhahlor
October 3, 2014

Relics of Hyrule - Get weapons and items from the Legend of Zelda, including a Light Master Sword with Banish Daedra and extra damage to undead, or a Dark Master Sword with the three elemental damages, stamina drain, and Soul Trap.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.