Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite caves/Dongeons

Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014

We have all went in many caves and dongeons in our skyrim gameplay, so everyone had to have found one they like (You can also say if you have a favorite dwarvin ruin, but lets be honest, who really likes those?). Mine is a cave sort of close to whiterun called ShimmerMist Cave. Even though it has those annoying falmer, it still looks beautiful. (Sorry for random underline if it shows up, i dropped something on my keyboard and i dont know how to fix it lol.)

by Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014

We have all went in many caves and dongeons in our skyrim gameplay, so everyone had to have found one they like (You can also say if you have a favorite dwarvin ruin, but lets be honest, who really likes those?). Mine is a cave sort of close to whiterun called ShimmerMist Cave. Even though it has those annoying falmer, it still looks beautiful. (Sorry for random underline if it shows up, i dropped something on my keyboard and i dont know how to fix it lol.)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.