Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul board games?

DovahKiinZaan
September 27, 2014

There is loads of individual ones in the hearth. So this incorporates all kinds. From monopoly to battleship. 

honestly (there would be little dovahzul) but I'd like to see monopoly

by DovahKiinZaan
September 27, 2014

There is loads of individual ones in the hearth. So this incorporates all kinds. From monopoly to battleship. 

honestly (there would be little dovahzul) but I'd like to see monopoly

Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014

I was actually thinking of card games the other day. Like ygo, mtg, pokemanz. Actually, imagine if we had a standard deck of cards, (like bycicle) and they all had runes on them, and, rotmulaag, trumph other words. Like Yol beat's an opposing Iiz, Strun and Lok, whoever has the least discarded words in the end. I'll keep thinking, I have a skeleton.

by Mul klo riik
September 28, 2014

I was actually thinking of card games the other day. Like ygo, mtg, pokemanz. Actually, imagine if we had a standard deck of cards, (like bycicle) and they all had runes on them, and, rotmulaag, trumph other words. Like Yol beat's an opposing Iiz, Strun and Lok, whoever has the least discarded words in the end. I'll keep thinking, I have a skeleton.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.