Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

loremaster

Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

I will answer once a week. on thursday or tuesday.

by Mulqoreyn
September 29, 2014

I will answer once a week. on thursday or tuesday.

DovahKiinZaan
October 5, 2014

This thread failed

by DovahKiinZaan
October 5, 2014

This thread failed

Mul klo riik
October 9, 2014

Here's a question for you. Why does Morokei have the staff of magnus? When did he come in possesion of it? What does this have to do with Shalidor?

by Mul klo riik
October 9, 2014

Here's a question for you. Why does Morokei have the staff of magnus? When did he come in possesion of it? What does this have to do with Shalidor?

Mulqoreyn
October 10, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

This thread failed

thank you for your insight i'll be sure to share this with everyone.

(sarcasm)

by Mulqoreyn
October 10, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

This thread failed

(sarcasm)

Mulqoreyn
October 10, 2014
Mul klo riik

It is unknown how Morokei got the staff as the last game before skyrim to have the staff was morrowind, and theoretically Morokei has been down there longer than that but according to the book Tamrielic Lore it can disappear if the weilder gets too strong, also adding on to that it may be that the dragonborn was ment to find it, that the dragonborn was ment to kill morokei and claim the staff for the explicit reason to stop the eye of magnus. However there is no definitive explanation as to how he got it.

by Mulqoreyn
October 10, 2014
Mul klo riik

It is unknown how Morokei got the staff as the last game before skyrim to have the staff was morrowind, and theoretically Morokei has been down there longer than that but according to the book Tamrielic Lore it can disappear if the weilder gets too strong, also adding on to that it may be that the dragonborn was ment to find it, that the dragonborn was ment to kill morokei and claim the staff for the explicit reason to stop the eye of magnus. However there is no definitive explanation as to how he got it.

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Mulqoreyn
DovahKiinZaan

This thread failed

(sarcasm)

Don't worry about it. I've heard about my amazing insight

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Mulqoreyn
DovahKiinZaan

This thread failed

(sarcasm)

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

Wait, sarcasm? Who would've guessed. Really? I get that you're trying to say something scathing but that's just plain embarrassing- to you

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014

Wait, sarcasm? Who would've guessed. Really? I get that you're trying to say something scathing but that's just plain embarrassing- to you

Mulqoreyn
October 13, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mulqoreyn
DovahKiinZaan

This thread failed

(sarcasm)

Look, if your just here to mock me, don't waste your time and just stop posting here, its not cool dude.

by Mulqoreyn
October 13, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Mulqoreyn
DovahKiinZaan

This thread failed

(sarcasm)

Look, if your just here to mock me, don't waste your time and just stop posting here, its not cool dude.

DovahKiinZaan
October 13, 2014

Actually, i started off with good intentions. Then you annoyed me. So yeah ill stop

by DovahKiinZaan
October 13, 2014

Actually, i started off with good intentions. Then you annoyed me. So yeah ill stop

hiith
January 19, 2015

Why is the scale in the game Skyrim so much different from the lore? And how different is it?

by hiith
January 19, 2015

Why is the scale in the game Skyrim so much different from the lore? And how different is it?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.