Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game development (requests welcome)

Arylos
September 29, 2014

Hey guys, while I work on my theme for Miraak for the fans, (currently writing lyrics) I had an idea. I just got a new game development software and I wanted to test my development skills. Right now, anything you guys want, I will make. Just make a request of what you want and I will consider it.

Currently, the game will be only a 16 bit RPG game. (sorry, no hi-def here, but I will work my hardest) One friend asked me to make a game telling what happened during the Dragon War. I'm tossing this idea around so you guys tell me if you want that or not, and if you do, help me fill in the blanks of what happened during the war.

by Arylos
September 29, 2014

Hey guys, while I work on my theme for Miraak for the fans, (currently writing lyrics) I had an idea. I just got a new game development software and I wanted to test my development skills. Right now, anything you guys want, I will make. Just make a request of what you want and I will consider it.

Currently, the game will be only a 16 bit RPG game. (sorry, no hi-def here, but I will work my hardest) One friend asked me to make a game telling what happened during the Dragon War. I'm tossing this idea around so you guys tell me if you want that or not, and if you do, help me fill in the blanks of what happened during the war.

Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014

Yes, that would be interesting. I would also like to see a game on the dwemer, but I guess that would ruin the mysteriousness. Show how the dwemer got their hands on the Elder Scroll, that'll be an interesting story.

by Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014

Yes, that would be interesting. I would also like to see a game on the dwemer, but I guess that would ruin the mysteriousness. Show how the dwemer got their hands on the Elder Scroll, that'll be an interesting story.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.