Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim music

DovahKiinZaan
October 1, 2014

I'll put on one artist and loop it, I can be in two worlds at once. 

Or I'll put on dub step, metal and rap. When I'm annoyed and in the kamikaze mindset

by DovahKiinZaan
October 1, 2014

Or I'll put on dub step, metal and rap. When I'm annoyed and in the kamikaze mindset

Mul klo riik
October 1, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

I do the complete opposite. I listen to "HA HUAH HUR!" while beating up wild pidgeys.

by Mul klo riik
October 1, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

I do the complete opposite. I listen to "HA HUAH HUR!" while beating up wild pidgeys.

Sahkrahfaas
October 2, 2014

I normally listen to Linkin Park's ealier albums, but it's mostly Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Sometimes I get random Minutes To Midnight or The Hunting Party songs stuck in my head, though. A lot of the time they're mashed up with Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Or Come As You Are by Nirvana.

Papercut Of The Broken Numb Masquerade (As You Are) by Nirvinkin Day

by Sahkrahfaas
October 2, 2014

I normally listen to Linkin Park's ealier albums, but it's mostly Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Sometimes I get random Minutes To Midnight or The Hunting Party songs stuck in my head, though. A lot of the time they're mashed up with Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Or Come As You Are by Nirvana.

Papercut Of The Broken Numb Masquerade (As You Are) by Nirvinkin Day

DJbrony
October 14, 2014

I mostly listen to whatever I have, i either listen to game music I have, or anime soundtracks such as AOT but im not as much picky

by DJbrony
October 14, 2014

I mostly listen to whatever I have, i either listen to game music I have, or anime soundtracks such as AOT but im not as much picky

Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

sometimes I somehow find myself lisening to the lotr soundtrack

by Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

DJbrony
October 24, 2014
Mulqoreyn

same here including the hobbit sound track too

by DJbrony
October 24, 2014
Mulqoreyn

same here including the hobbit sound track too

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.