Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

1  2  3  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Loniizrath
October 8, 2014

It's been 80 years since Mirkrilaar died at the hand of Araman, a Bosmer and agent of the Blades. Araman broke the skeleton into 28 pieces, and spent most of his life hiding the bones across Tamriel. Araman has since died, but Mirkrilaar's soul has been alive the whole time, waiting. If the skeleton is reassembled, Mirkrilaar's spirit could bring his body back to life, and he could soar through the skies once more.

Each province holds three bones. The skull of Mirkrilaar is also hidden, but its location is unknown.

Bone tally:

Skyrim bones discovered: 3/3

Cyrodiil bones discovered: 0/3

Morrowind bones discovered: 0/3

Highrock bones discovered: 3/3

Hammerfell bones discovered: 2/3

Black Marsh bones discovered: 2/3

Summerset bones discovered: 0/3

Valenwood bones discovered: 0/3

Elsweyr bones discovered: 2/3

Skull discovered: 0/1

RP Rules:

• No Godmodding (making an overpowered character. Try to respect the limits set by the canon)
  • No Metagaming (using information your character should have no way of knowing to his/her advantage)
  • No Power-Playing (taking control of anyone else's character)

Happy hunting!

by Loniizrath
October 8, 2014

It's been 80 years since Mirkrilaar died at the hand of Araman, a Bosmer and agent of the Blades. Araman broke the skeleton into 28 pieces, and spent most of his life hiding the bones across Tamriel. Araman has since died, but Mirkrilaar's soul has been alive the whole time, waiting. If the skeleton is reassembled, Mirkrilaar's spirit could bring his body back to life, and he could soar through the skies once more.

Each province holds three bones. The skull of Mirkrilaar is also hidden, but its location is unknown.

Bone tally:

Skyrim bones discovered: 3/3

Cyrodiil bones discovered: 0/3

Morrowind bones discovered: 0/3

Highrock bones discovered: 3/3

Hammerfell bones discovered: 2/3

Black Marsh bones discovered: 2/3

Summerset bones discovered: 0/3

Valenwood bones discovered: 0/3

Elsweyr bones discovered: 2/3

Skull discovered: 0/1

RP Rules:

• No Godmodding (making an overpowered character. Try to respect the limits set by the canon)
  • No Metagaming (using information your character should have no way of knowing to his/her advantage)
  • No Power-Playing (taking control of anyone else's character)

Happy hunting!

DovahKiinZaan
October 9, 2014

*Old man with black robes talks to the sky*

"MIRKRILAAR! LET ME FEEL YOUR BREATH! LET ME FIND YOUR SKULL AND BEGIN THE JOINING!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 9, 2014

*Old man with black robes talks to the sky*

"MIRKRILAAR! LET ME FEEL YOUR BREATH! LET ME FIND YOUR SKULL AND BEGIN THE JOINING!"

Mirkrilaar
October 9, 2014

*The wind starts to pick up a little*

by Mirkrilaar
October 9, 2014

*The wind starts to pick up a little*

Mul klo riik
October 9, 2014

Meanwhile, a man in hooded dark blue robes raises his arms in a reverent manner.

DRUN US HIN SIL  

MU DRUN HIN QETH  

VOTH SIL 4RK QETH  

M7 KRI L1R  

VOKR3  

The wall before which he stands trembles and radiates a glow. The dark room is lit and the man trembles in fear, unsure of his decision. A candle in the far side of the room lites with blue flame, slowly the other candles ignite as well.

DROGU KRUZ3K 

DOV NEH D7   

Z5 HIND S3V HIN SLEN  

P4 FEN QIL1N 4ST HIN TH5M  

6ID M1RI VOTH SUL9K 

by Mul klo riik
October 9, 2014

Meanwhile, a man in hooded dark blue robes raises his arms in a reverent manner.

DRUN US HIN SIL  

MU DRUN HIN QETH  

VOTH SIL 4RK QETH  

M7 KRI L1R  

VOKR3  

The wall before which he stands trembles and radiates a glow. The dark room is lit and the man trembles in fear, unsure of his decision. A candle in the far side of the room lites with blue flame, slowly the other candles ignite as well.

DROGU KRUZ3K 

DOV NEH D7   

Z5 HIND S3V HIN SLEN  

P4 FEN QIL1N 4ST HIN TH5M  

6ID M1RI VOTH SUL9K 

Zauniglom
October 10, 2014

*the man in hooded dark blue robes lowers his hands, slowing his thoughts. He regrets his descision, but is dragged towards the wall, by an unrelenting force*

I'm sorry... I had to.

by Zauniglom
October 10, 2014

*the man in hooded dark blue robes lowers his hands, slowing his thoughts. He regrets his descision, but is dragged towards the wall, by an unrelenting force*

I'm sorry... I had to.

Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

*The wind picks up more. It looks as if though multiple dragon souls are being pulled towards a specific location in front of the wall. They join together and a ball of blue, yellowish light appears in front of the wall, hovering.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

*The wind picks up more. It looks as if though multiple dragon souls are being pulled towards a specific location in front of the wall. They join together and a ball of blue, yellowish light appears in front of the wall, hovering.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 10, 2014

"I feel mirkrilaar's light! You return to mundus! Guide me!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 10, 2014

"I feel mirkrilaar's light! You return to mundus! Guide me!"

Mul klo riik
October 10, 2014

The souls gather and form the word 

SLEN

Voices can be heard, indecipherable to the untrained ear.

"My lord, I mea... thurri, eim hi dii miik? Laas einzuk fah suleyk maari?"

Growing impatient.

"ANSWER ME! I HAVE LEFT MY FAMILY, MY VILLAGE, AND EVERYTHING I EVER KNEW TO COME HERE. FOR A CENTURY DEAD OLD SPIRIT WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A BODY! Please.. just grant me my only wish.."

{flashback}

Thalmor agents are storming into a house, you hear wailing cries of a baby girl. The Thalmor grab a child, a boy no more than ten. Their mother screams frantically for her children. The father manages to pick a fight with one of the elves, but is no match for the combined force of the party. Both children are taken away...

"please... just.. save my children..."

by Mul klo riik
October 10, 2014

The souls gather and form the word 

SLEN

Voices can be heard, indecipherable to the untrained ear.

"My lord, I mea... thurri, eim hi dii miik? Laas einzuk fah suleyk maari?"

Growing impatient.

"ANSWER ME! I HAVE LEFT MY FAMILY, MY VILLAGE, AND EVERYTHING I EVER KNEW TO COME HERE. FOR A CENTURY DEAD OLD SPIRIT WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A BODY! Please.. just grant me my only wish.."

{flashback}

Thalmor agents are storming into a house, you hear wailing cries of a baby girl. The Thalmor grab a child, a boy no more than ten. Their mother screams frantically for her children. The father manages to pick a fight with one of the elves, but is no match for the combined force of the party. Both children are taken away...

"please... just.. save my children..."

Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

*The ball of light speaks. They both hear seperate voices.*

Old man: "Drem yol lok Dinok! I have waited for someone to hear my pleas of distress. I am pleased with your actions!"

Man in robes: "Be thankful you have a body joor! I understand your anger, but you WILL show respect or I will not even bother with you."

by Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

*The ball of light speaks. They both hear seperate voices.*

Old man: "Drem yol lok Dinok! I have waited for someone to hear my pleas of distress. I am pleased with your actions!"

Man in robes: "Be thankful you have a body joor! I understand your anger, but you WILL show respect or I will not even bother with you."

Mul klo riik
October 10, 2014

"Is it not true, that so long as I seek your bones, I am your body? The vessal of your existence on Nirn? I apologize for the disprespect my lord but, you need my help. No, you want my help. Otherwise you wouldn't even bother speaking to me. Admit it, you know fully well others are searching, yet you sense something in me?"

by Mul klo riik
October 10, 2014

"Is it not true, that so long as I seek your bones, I am your body? The vessal of your existence on Nirn? I apologize for the disprespect my lord but, you need my help. No, you want my help. Otherwise you wouldn't even bother speaking to me. Admit it, you know fully well others are searching, yet you sense something in me?"

Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

"Geh. I sense a...devotion to the dov. Others do seek to help me as well. The more people I have helping, the faster I can help you. We are... dependent of each other. Let us leave it at that then. But before I help you, you all must help me."

by Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

"Geh. I sense a...devotion to the dov. Others do seek to help me as well. The more people I have helping, the faster I can help you. We are... dependent of each other. Let us leave it at that then. But before I help you, you all must help me."

Mul klo riik
October 10, 2014

"Yes. Please, I wish for your blessings on my quest. Accompany me, and nothing will stop your bones from collecting once again. Your great spirit given glorious form."

by Mul klo riik
October 10, 2014

"Yes. Please, I wish for your blessings on my quest. Accompany me, and nothing will stop your bones from collecting once again. Your great spirit given glorious form."

Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

"I am pleased with your devotion to me, aar. You will have my blessings. But, alas, I cannot accompany you. It takes much strength to...manifest. I can only manifest from great sources of power, such as qethsegols and priests. I trust you will find them along your path."

by Mirkrilaar
October 10, 2014

"I am pleased with your devotion to me, aar. You will have my blessings. But, alas, I cannot accompany you. It takes much strength to...manifest. I can only manifest from great sources of power, such as qethsegols and priests. I trust you will find them along your path."

Mul klo riik
October 11, 2014

"Krosis, I understand. Do you have any leads? I heard in the marketplace that one of your bones was rumored to be somewhere near the place of your death, in or near Whiterun. Tell me, can you feel your bones? If I could aquire a powerfull artifact, could I use it to divert your power long enough for you to guide me a certain distance?

by Mul klo riik
October 11, 2014

"Krosis, I understand. Do you have any leads? I heard in the marketplace that one of your bones was rumored to be somewhere near the place of your death, in or near Whiterun. Tell me, can you feel your bones? If I could aquire a powerfull artifact, could I use it to divert your power long enough for you to guide me a certain distance?

Mirkrilaar
October 11, 2014

"Geh, I can feel them, but krosis. I do not know they're exact locations. Try to find a priest. There is one speaking to me as we speak. A preist has bonds with the dov. I can communiate to them whenever. Find this preist, and your journey will begin with him. Lok spaan hi."

*The ball vanishes*

by Mirkrilaar
October 11, 2014

"Geh, I can feel them, but krosis. I do not know they're exact locations. Try to find a priest. There is one speaking to me as we speak. A preist has bonds with the dov. I can communiate to them whenever. Find this preist, and your journey will begin with him. Lok spaan hi."

*The ball vanishes*

1  2  3  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.