Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"The Dovahthur Returns" Thread

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

In my RP thread "The Dovahthur Returns" is a scaled man with dragon wings as the antagonist and also the brother of my character. If anyone wants to take control of him then you may. You may also just add your own character to try to take him down or be one of his lieutenants.

Note: If you don't want to be so over-powered that any Aedra and Daedra can't defeat him then don't take control of Dovahthur.

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

In my RP thread "The Dovahthur Returns" is a scaled man with dragon wings as the antagonist and also the brother of my character. If anyone wants to take control of him then you may. You may also just add your own character to try to take him down or be one of his lieutenants.

Note: If you don't want to be so over-powered that any Aedra and Daedra can't defeat him then don't take control of Dovahthur.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.