Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"The Dovahthur Returns" Thread

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

In my RP thread "The Dovahthur Returns" is a scaled man with dragon wings as the antagonist and also the brother of my character. I need someone to take control of him. You may also just add your own character to try to take him down or be one of his lieutenants.

Note: If you don't want to be so over-powered that any Aedra and Daedra can't defeat him then don't take control of Dovahthur.

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

In my RP thread "The Dovahthur Returns" is a scaled man with dragon wings as the antagonist and also the brother of my character. I need someone to take control of him. You may also just add your own character to try to take him down or be one of his lieutenants.

Note: If you don't want to be so over-powered that any Aedra and Daedra can't defeat him then don't take control of Dovahthur.

DovahKiinZaan
October 19, 2014

I know I'm already in it, and my character's ass is getting kicked but I can see the scale of the dovahthur power. Could I possibly be the dovahthur aswell. It would probably lead to Dinok's death

by DovahKiinZaan
October 19, 2014

I know I'm already in it, and my character's ass is getting kicked but I can see the scale of the dovahthur power. Could I possibly be the dovahthur aswell. It would probably lead to Dinok's death

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

Go ahead. I already see this ending in a very interesting way . . .

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

Go ahead. I already see this ending in a very interesting way . . .

YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

(can i be dovathur)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

(can i be dovathur)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

(can i be dovathur)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

(can i be dovathur)

Emperor of Man
August 15, 2015

That thread ended about a year ago.

by Emperor of Man
August 15, 2015

That thread ended about a year ago.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.