Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The alduin clash

DovahKiinZaan
October 19, 2014

All over TES-5 skyrim it has been suggested that Alduin is some form of Akatosh, there are also places that disagree. But what's odd is how Alduin says he's first born of Akatosh yet there is many sources suggesting he IS some form of Akatosh. 

Does anyone know anything about this?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 19, 2014

All over TES-5 skyrim it has been suggested that Alduin is some form of Akatosh, there are also places that disagree. But what's odd is how Alduin says he's first born of Akatosh yet there is many sources suggesting he IS some form of Akatosh. 

Loniizrath
October 19, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

I'm pretty sure the guy saying it himself trumps some Altmeri scholar's opinion.

Also, I'm pretty sure if he was Akatosh, his death in Skyrim (even if temporary) would likely have completely torn the fabric of time to shreads.

by Loniizrath
October 19, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

I'm pretty sure the guy saying it himself trumps some Altmeri scholar's opinion.

Also, I'm pretty sure if he was Akatosh, his death in Skyrim (even if temporary) would likely have completely torn the fabric of time to shreads.

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

Yes, also he had no soul. This is likely because he will return but why did it take an aedric item to stop him before?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

Yes, also he had no soul. This is likely because he will return but why did it take an aedric item to stop him before?

Mul klo riik
October 20, 2014

He was Akatosh's creation, as were all the dov. Him being Akatosh himself is only a theory within the game itself, it might be useful to note that the scholars are thinking of Alduin the same way we view other religions.

And this really isn't a paradox.

by Mul klo riik
October 20, 2014

He was Akatosh's creation, as were all the dov. Him being Akatosh himself is only a theory within the game itself, it might be useful to note that the scholars are thinking of Alduin the same way we view other religions.

Mahlaansaviik
October 20, 2014
Mul klo riik

So maybe Alduin is related to Akatosh in the same way that some Christians relate Jesus to God?With Jesus being both the son of God while also being God; Alduin too could be both Akatosh and the "first born" child of Akatosh. 

by Mahlaansaviik
October 20, 2014
Mul klo riik

So maybe Alduin is related to Akatosh in the same way that some Christians relate Jesus to God?With Jesus being both the son of God while also being God; Alduin too could be both Akatosh and the "first born" child of Akatosh. 

Loniizrath
October 21, 2014
Alduin = Skyrim Jesus.
by Loniizrath
October 21, 2014
Alduin = Skyrim Jesus.

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

I'd say he's the Goliath 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

I'd say he's the Goliath 

Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014
Toxikyle
Alduin = Skyrim Jesus.

XD

by Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014
Toxikyle
Alduin = Skyrim Jesus.

XD

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014
Mahlaansaviik
Mul klo riik

Yes, well it might be more true to compare him to the antichrist, given the circumstances.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014
Mahlaansaviik
Mul klo riik

Yes, well it might be more true to compare him to the antichrist, given the circumstances.

DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

Maybe he's the azazel of the skyrim world

(Devils right hand man) (don't ask, my dog's called azazel)

by DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

Maybe he's the azazel of the skyrim world

(Devils right hand man) (don't ask, my dog's called azazel)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.