Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Held for questioning

1  2  3 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

Origionally, 'Interrogation' was supposed to be this, but that went down a different road. If you want to ask me a personal question about me, on any topic, ask away. I will answer it with sincere honesty!

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014

Origionally, 'Interrogation' was supposed to be this, but that went down a different road. If you want to ask me a personal question about me, on any topic, ask away. I will answer it with sincere honesty!

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

How old are you?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

How old are you?

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

How old are you?

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

How old are you?

DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

Do you have a girlfriend?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 20, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

No. I am single.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

No. I am single.

Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

On a scale from 1-10, how fluent you are 1 being dovahkiin 10 being tiid-haalziik

by Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

On a scale from 1-10, how fluent you are 1 being dovahkiin 10 being tiid-haalziik

Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

In dovahzul...I ment

by Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

In dovahzul...I ment

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Dovahkiin being fluent right?

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Dovahkiin being fluent right?

Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

No...everyone who has played skyrim knows the word dovahkiin...no one really knows tiid-haalziik unless they know dovahzul

by Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

No...everyone who has played skyrim knows the word dovahkiin...no one really knows tiid-haalziik unless they know dovahzul

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Okay. Id go for a 3-4 then.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Okay. Id go for a 3-4 then.

Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

Alright...hmmm...let meh think...how many times have you played and beaten skyrim (not including DLC's) and what race (argonian, imperial, nord, etc) and class (theif, mage, warrior) did you use?

by Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

Alright...hmmm...let meh think...how many times have you played and beaten skyrim (not including DLC's) and what race (argonian, imperial, nord, etc) and class (theif, mage, warrior) did you use?

Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Three times. All times as Breton swordsman with shield.

by Mirkrilaar
October 20, 2014
Ahmuldein

Three times. All times as Breton swordsman with shield.

Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

Awesome...Im more of an Imperial/Khajiit

by Ahmuldein
October 20, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Ahmuldein

Anything else?

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Ahmuldein

Anything else?

DovahKiinZaan
October 26, 2014

What is your name?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 26, 2014

What is your name?

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.