Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The War of the Deorum

1  2 > >>  

Mulqoreyn
October 21, 2014

NOTICE: AS PER ABOVE YOU MUST SEND A LINK OF A WORK YOU HAVE DONE , THIS IS A DELICATE STORY WITH ROOTS IN OTHER STORYS, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND FOLLOW THE RULES BEFORE POSTING.

THANK YOU

M.

by Mulqoreyn
October 21, 2014

NOTICE: AS PER ABOVE YOU MUST SEND A LINK OF A WORK YOU HAVE DONE , THIS IS A DELICATE STORY WITH ROOTS IN OTHER STORYS, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND FOLLOW THE RULES BEFORE POSTING.

THANK YOU

M.

Mulqoreyn
October 21, 2014

NOTCE: the narrator posts will be in dragon runes.

IT HAS BEEN 700 YEARS SINCE THE SEVEN SCORE WAR AND THE FALL OF ORDER IN TIL'LAN NOW A NEW FORCE SEEKS TO OVERWELM THE GOD OF CHAOS AND TAKE WHAT IS HIS, HE RECHES ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE FOR HEROS... OR VILLAINS THAT WILL AID HIM, THE STORY STARTS IN THE YEAR 776 ASSW WITH "THE CALL TO ACTION" WERE ASHERON, THE GOD OF CHAOS, CALLS FORTH GREAT WARRIORS FROM ACROSS THE COSMOS

by Mulqoreyn
October 21, 2014

NOTCE: the narrator posts will be in dragon runes.

IT HAS BEEN 700 YEARS SINCE THE SEVEN SCORE WAR AND THE FALL OF ORDER IN TIL'LAN NOW A NEW FORCE SEEKS TO OVERWELM THE GOD OF CHAOS AND TAKE WHAT IS HIS, HE RECHES ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE FOR HEROS... OR VILLAINS THAT WILL AID HIM, THE STORY STARTS IN THE YEAR 776 ASSW WITH "THE CALL TO ACTION" WERE ASHERON, THE GOD OF CHAOS, CALLS FORTH GREAT WARRIORS FROM ACROSS THE COSMOS

Mulqoreyn
October 21, 2014

Asheron looked out at the Flamma Nostrum, his domain, he had long felt a power on his borders.

An army of angels following one who calls himself, Enoch.

His power wains as the taint of order spreads through Til'lan, with most of his remaining power he sent out a message to the stars, calling for any with the power to aid him. Gods, demons all matter of supernatural beings, anything.

"confn ir, confn shio, svaust shilta slathalin persvek nomeno klewkin, ihk nomeno ui wer klewkin di hexlith!"

He yelled to the hevens, and with this the last of his power was used and he became like smoke and ash, two purple eye gazeing out of the dust. Then he left to regain power with his soul snare and awaited the coming of those he had sommond, they could arive anytime between now and never.

by Mulqoreyn
October 21, 2014

Asheron looked out at the Flamma Nostrum, his domain, he had long felt a power on his borders.

An army of angels following one who calls himself, Enoch.

His power wains as the taint of order spreads through Til'lan, with most of his remaining power he sent out a message to the stars, calling for any with the power to aid him. Gods, demons all matter of supernatural beings, anything.

"confn ir, confn shio, svaust shilta slathalin persvek nomeno klewkin, ihk nomeno ui wer klewkin di hexlith!"

He yelled to the hevens, and with this the last of his power was used and he became like smoke and ash, two purple eye gazeing out of the dust. Then he left to regain power with his soul snare and awaited the coming of those he had sommond, they could arive anytime between now and never.

valromar
October 22, 2014
A shadowy figure burst through the darkness as though the shadows have been torn apart. The darkness faded off and revealed a walking skeleton covered in blood. It was holding a large sword with the power to steal souls and was wearing armor as black as the shadows it came out of. The power it possessed was immensely more powerful than any god or immortal being. "WHAT IS IT YOU MOST DESIRE." It said with a deep, demonic voice.
by valromar
October 22, 2014
A shadowy figure burst through the darkness as though the shadows have been torn apart. The darkness faded off and revealed a walking skeleton covered in blood. It was holding a large sword with the power to steal souls and was wearing armor as black as the shadows it came out of. The power it possessed was immensely more powerful than any god or immortal being. "WHAT IS IT YOU MOST DESIRE." It said with a deep, demonic voice.

Mulqoreyn
October 22, 2014

A cloud of ash and smoke in the shape of a man with glowing purple eye stareing from its depths "who are you? And from were do you come?" The cloud spoke in a whispering voice that was like many voices at once and as deep as the void. It stood by a throne carved of a black crystal that absorbed all light that came near it.

by Mulqoreyn
October 22, 2014

A cloud of ash and smoke in the shape of a man with glowing purple eye stareing from its depths "who are you? And from were do you come?" The cloud spoke in a whispering voice that was like many voices at once and as deep as the void. It stood by a throne carved of a black crystal that absorbed all light that came near it.

valromar
October 22, 2014

"I am Valromar of Tartarus. I heard your plead for help and decided to lend a hand. What is the issue you need help with?" Valromar walked over to Asheron to get a clear answer.

by valromar
October 22, 2014

"I am Valromar of Tartarus. I heard your plead for help and decided to lend a hand. What is the issue you need help with?" Valromar walked over to Asheron to get a clear answer.

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Strange that a being of your power will simply filt across the cosmos ansering a call he can barely understand, but what i ask is what do you want Valromar of Tartarus? Little is beyond your power, but once mine is restored, NOthing will be beyond mine. So, what would you ask in return for you aid? As for what i want, It is simple, Kill my foes." As asheron spoke he disintergrated into smoke and the voice seemed to come from all around Valromar.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Strange that a being of your power will simply filt across the cosmos ansering a call he can barely understand, but what i ask is what do you want Valromar of Tartarus? Little is beyond your power, but once mine is restored, NOthing will be beyond mine. So, what would you ask in return for you aid? As for what i want, It is simple, Kill my foes." As asheron spoke he disintergrated into smoke and the voice seemed to come from all around Valromar.

valromar
October 23, 2014

"Aaaaahhhh, now that I understand what it is you want, all I require is the souls of those I vanquish and some others to allow my armies to grow ever more powerful under my might and rule." Valromar pulled out a contracted document. "All you need to do is sign and I am yours until you need me no more." 

by valromar
October 23, 2014

"Aaaaahhhh, now that I understand what it is you want, all I require is the souls of those I vanquish and some others to allow my armies to grow ever more powerful under my might and rule." Valromar pulled out a contracted document. "All you need to do is sign and I am yours until you need me no more." 

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Hahahahahahah....." the cackel was bone chilling and full of mailice, "And what would this contract entail?" the voice came from everywhere at once and was like many voices speaking at once.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Hahahahahahah....." the cackel was bone chilling and full of mailice, "And what would this contract entail?" the voice came from everywhere at once and was like many voices speaking at once.

valromar
October 23, 2014

"After I annihilate the forces that oppose you, the souls of those I kill, along with some you may posses, become mine. If you were to need them back, however, I can arrange that." Shadows started crowding the room as an army started to appear. "Pay no mind to them. They are the damned souls of Nirn who must watch the exchange of signatures, otherwise, the contract becomes nullified and I may not help." 

by valromar
October 23, 2014

"After I annihilate the forces that oppose you, the souls of those I kill, along with some you may posses, become mine. If you were to need them back, however, I can arrange that." Shadows started crowding the room as an army started to appear. "Pay no mind to them. They are the damned souls of Nirn who must watch the exchange of signatures, otherwise, the contract becomes nullified and I may not help." 

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Shadows within shadows, black on black, essence of the void." Asheron sudenly appers in front of Valromar and says "Where do i sign?"

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"Shadows within shadows, black on black, essence of the void." Asheron sudenly appers in front of Valromar and says "Where do i sign?"

valromar
October 23, 2014

" right here at the bottom." Valromar handed Asheron a quill with a vial of red liquid, "one must sign with the blood of the damned in which I have handed you." 

by valromar
October 23, 2014

" right here at the bottom." Valromar handed Asheron a quill with a vial of red liquid, "one must sign with the blood of the damned in which I have handed you." 

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"SO BE IT" The quill simply hovered in air and diped itself in the vial and scrached ASHERON in bold cursive letters.

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"SO BE IT" The quill simply hovered in air and diped itself in the vial and scrached ASHERON in bold cursive letters.

valromar
October 23, 2014

The contract disappeared in to the shadows along with the crowd surrounding them, "So, where shall I begin, My Lord?" 

by valromar
October 23, 2014

The contract disappeared in to the shadows along with the crowd surrounding them, "So, where shall I begin, My Lord?" 

Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"As of yet i can not travel abrod, but you will take your army to the isle of the gate, there you will aid my son, Ignus in pushing back the foul force that lays claim to my world."

A door on the far side of the throne room opens,

"Go, there is no time to spare."

by Mulqoreyn
October 23, 2014

"As of yet i can not travel abrod, but you will take your army to the isle of the gate, there you will aid my son, Ignus in pushing back the foul force that lays claim to my world."

A door on the far side of the throne room opens,

"Go, there is no time to spare."

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.