Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite weapon

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

Mine is the mehrunes razor (did I spell that right?), as it comes with a one hit kill chance and is completely badass. Either that or the fork

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

Mine is the mehrunes razor (did I spell that right?), as it comes with a one hit kill chance and is completely badass. Either that or the fork

Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

Ok, we all know that the wabajak is the most dangerous weapon in all of cheese-dom.

by Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

Ok, we all know that the wabajak is the most dangerous weapon in all of cheese-dom.

DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

Wabbajack!... Definetally one of my favourite weapons. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

Wabbajack!... Definetally one of my favourite weapons. 

Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

Daedric Artifact? Mehrunes' Razor, hands down. Non-Daedric (everything else, pretty much)? Dragonbone Bow.

by Ralam Indoril
January 18, 2016

Daedric Artifact? Mehrunes' Razor, hands down. Non-Daedric (everything else, pretty much)? Dragonbone Bow.

Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

The wooden sword. Oh, not the one you might give Hroar, no! I'm talking about MY wooden sword, dealing over 700 damage. Yeah, I learned a glitch. It used a very powerful potion of Fortify Restoration... But it was worth it.

by Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

The wooden sword. Oh, not the one you might give Hroar, no! I'm talking about MY wooden sword, dealing over 700 damage. Yeah, I learned a glitch. It used a very powerful potion of Fortify Restoration... But it was worth it.

Redtail
January 21, 2016
The ebony blade, never ending inchantment plus a sweet looking sword!
by Redtail
January 21, 2016
The ebony blade, never ending inchantment plus a sweet looking sword!

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

I never got into that blade... it was very underwhelming.

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

I never got into that blade... it was very underwhelming.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

Volendrung. Mainly for Roleplay reasons but Volendrung (for me) does 330 damage. With Berserker Rage, I could do 660 damage.

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

Volendrung. Mainly for Roleplay reasons but Volendrung (for me) does 330 damage. With Berserker Rage, I could do 660 damage.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.