Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Biggest letdowns

1  2  3 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Mine was Alduin, you kill him after ten souls, a hell of a lot of gold and maybe an advanced weapon- you get no skeleton, no soul and a bad shout. 

What about yours?...

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Mine was Alduin, you kill him after ten souls, a hell of a lot of gold and maybe an advanced weapon- you get no skeleton, no soul and a bad shout. 

What about yours?...

Loniizrath
October 27, 2014

Elder Scrolls Online.

The whole thing. No part of that game appealed to me at all.

by Loniizrath
October 27, 2014

Elder Scrolls Online.

The whole thing. No part of that game appealed to me at all.

DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

Kinda rubbish wasn't it?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

Kinda rubbish wasn't it?

Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

Kill a Draugr Deathlord at the end of a ruin, look in the chest, take the gold 'cause everything else sucks.

by Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

Kill a Draugr Deathlord at the end of a ruin, look in the chest, take the gold 'cause everything else sucks.

DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

I find it funny how they make it so that you get 6 gold from a deathlord and an ebony weapon -_-

by DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

I find it funny how they make it so that you get 6 gold from a deathlord and an ebony weapon -_-

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

I kind of wish more dialogue options opened up when you got on NPCs' good sides. I'm bloody married to someone and can only ask them for money, food and how the kids are? Feels kind of lame . . .

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

I kind of wish more dialogue options opened up when you got on NPCs' good sides. I'm bloody married to someone and can only ask them for money, food and how the kids are? Feels kind of lame . . .

Sahkrahfaas
November 9, 2014

(I personally don't want this)

There's no option to say you don't worship Talos to a Thalmor party. There probably should be one :/

by Sahkrahfaas
November 9, 2014

There's no option to say you don't worship Talos to a Thalmor party. There probably should be one :/

DovahKiinZaan
November 9, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Yes, but to be fair, you don't talk to the thalmor unless you want a fight :)

by DovahKiinZaan
November 9, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Yes, but to be fair, you don't talk to the thalmor unless you want a fight :)

Kahdremonik
November 20, 2014

It's with Solstheim in the Dragonborn DLC. Some guy, can't remember his name, said that he brought Silt-Striders to the island quite a while back. Well, lemme just say that I didn't find one. They were the main reason I was pumped for that DLC, despite all the shiny new objects that came with it. for me, it wasw a trip down memory lane, let me tell ya.

by Kahdremonik
November 20, 2014

It's with Solstheim in the Dragonborn DLC. Some guy, can't remember his name, said that he brought Silt-Striders to the island quite a while back. Well, lemme just say that I didn't find one. They were the main reason I was pumped for that DLC, despite all the shiny new objects that came with it. for me, it wasw a trip down memory lane, let me tell ya.

DovahKiinZaan
November 21, 2014

You can find the silt strider at the telvani tower

by DovahKiinZaan
November 21, 2014

Kahdremonik
November 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Yeah, I actually went back around the island to look for the Deathbrand armor and found it near where the boots spawn.

by Kahdremonik
November 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Yeah, I actually went back around the island to look for the Deathbrand armor and found it near where the boots spawn.

Loniizrath
November 22, 2014

But ya can't ride it.

by Loniizrath
November 22, 2014

But ya can't ride it.

DovahKiinZaan
November 23, 2014
Toxikyle

But ya can't ride it.

You can walk inside it's back 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 23, 2014
Toxikyle

But ya can't ride it.

You can walk inside it's back 

Splaat
December 10, 2014

As OP mentioned, the fight against Alduin was my biggest letdown. It was faaar too easy for a boss to be. Even Tsun, that you have to fight before entering the Hall of Valor, gave me greater challenge than Alduin did. 

by Splaat
December 10, 2014

As OP mentioned, the fight against Alduin was my biggest letdown. It was faaar too easy for a boss to be. Even Tsun, that you have to fight before entering the Hall of Valor, gave me greater challenge than Alduin did. 

DovahKiinZaan
December 10, 2014

What difficulty?

by DovahKiinZaan
December 10, 2014

What difficulty?

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.