Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) The Shivering Isles Awaits

1  2 > >>  

Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014

You awake, finding yourself on the ground. You look around you, this is no where near where you fell asleep. The land looks different than anything you have ever seen before. But wait, you recognize this place. This is Shivering Isles, yes, it matches the descriptions that you have read in books. This is not really where you want to be though, so you make finding your way home a priority. 

(Not RP: This is my first forum so please be kind and play by the rules. More than one user can start their character here. I can not promise that I will be able to check this thread and respond every single night; school has been killing me with work lately. However, I will try to be on here as much as I can. Thank you and welcome to the Shivering Isles.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 26, 2014

You awake, finding yourself on the ground. You look around you, this is no where near where you fell asleep. The land looks different than anything you have ever seen before. But wait, you recognize this place. This is Shivering Isles, yes, it matches the descriptions that you have read in books. This is not really where you want to be though, so you make finding your way home a priority. 

(Not RP: This is my first forum so please be kind and play by the rules. More than one user can start their character here. I can not promise that I will be able to check this thread and respond every single night; school has been killing me with work lately. However, I will try to be on here as much as I can. Thank you and welcome to the Shivering Isles.)

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*I am a imperial with ancient falmer armour with a hood and a glass bow and sword with plenty of ebony arrows*

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*I am a imperial with ancient falmer armour with a hood and a glass bow and sword with plenty of ebony arrows*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

*You find your self in the wilderness of a very dreadful place. The colors are all dark and plants look like they should be dead. You recognize this place, it is Dementia on the Shivering Isles.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 27, 2014
Karandiir

*You find your self in the wilderness of a very dreadful place. The colors are all dark and plants look like they should be dead. You recognize this place, it is Dementia on the Shivering Isles.*

Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*I get up and look around trying to find a way or a route i can take to find a way out of this strange place*

by Karandiir
October 27, 2014

*I get up and look around trying to find a way or a route i can take to find a way out of this strange place*

Mindahdeinmaar
October 28, 2014
Karandiir

*You hear a sound coming from your left. You crawl over to a large boulder and look around it. You see a hideous creature coming towards you; it looks like a giant 6-legged spider with two claws on its front.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 28, 2014
Karandiir

*You hear a sound coming from your left. You crawl over to a large boulder and look around it. You see a hideous creature coming towards you; it looks like a giant 6-legged spider with two claws on its front.*

Karandiir
October 28, 2014

*I take out my glass sword and put up a defensive stance against the spider*

by Karandiir
October 28, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
October 28, 2014
Karandiir

*The spider notices you immediately and it closes in.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 28, 2014
Karandiir

*The spider notices you immediately and it closes in.*

Karandiir
October 28, 2014

*proceed to jab at it directly and roll back if possible*

by Karandiir
October 28, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
October 29, 2014
Karandiir

*You manage to slice off one of the creature's claws and two of its legs, causing it to stumble.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 29, 2014
Karandiir

*You manage to slice off one of the creature's claws and two of its legs, causing it to stumble.*

Karandiir
October 29, 2014

*i come back and lunge at it with my glass sword*

by Karandiir
October 29, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
October 30, 2014
Karandiir

*The glass sword penetrates the creatures tough exoskeleton. It lets out a high pitched squeal and flails, then it dies.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 30, 2014
Karandiir

*The glass sword penetrates the creatures tough exoskeleton. It lets out a high pitched squeal and flails, then it dies.*

Karandiir
October 30, 2014

*I look around frantically to see if there are any paths or anymore enemies*

by Karandiir
October 30, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Karandiir

*You walk over a little hill and spot a road*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 31, 2014
Karandiir

*You walk over a little hill and spot a road*

Karandiir
November 3, 2014

*I proceed down the road while staying vigilant*

by Karandiir
November 3, 2014

Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Karandiir

*You see a dreadful looking place in the distance. It looks like some kind of village.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
November 3, 2014
Karandiir

*You see a dreadful looking place in the distance. It looks like some kind of village.*

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.