Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Jaws of Oblivion

ikaram
November 3, 2014

(This is kind of diffrent than the usual RP, considering it is about The Oblivion Crisis, but should still be fun! :) )

Mountains, near Bruma. After The Siege of Kvatch, yet before any other advance in the fighting. A young Nord desperately tries to make another step, triping every now and then.

"Those bastards... We had no chance... Why did The Nine let this happen?!" he says as he sits near a tree, and does what most Nords avoid at all costs. He cries.

"I will get my revenge, even if it is the last thing I do! Even dough it is likely that saying these words will be the last thing I do..." He tries to stand up using his sword, but it is no use. The sword itself is worn out and in a bad shape, just like it's owner. His shield looks no better. And his armor? Ruined. You can clearly see burns, bites and scars made from many weapons: swords, maces, staffs... You name it, it has most likely been used on him. 

Suprisingly, he has no helmet. Thanks to that, you can see his long, brown hair. Unlike it's wearer, it is in a good shape. And what about other body parts? Well, his hands are completly burned, looking at his legs you would be suprised he is able to walk, and every other part that is not covered in armor is covered in scars. His mussles would not help him now, for he is weak, tired, hungry and thirsty. He is too weak to even yell for help. All he can hope for is a traveler to find him. And such thing is his only hope...

by ikaram
November 3, 2014

(This is kind of diffrent than the usual RP, considering it is about The Oblivion Crisis, but should still be fun! :) )

Mountains, near Bruma. After The Siege of Kvatch, yet before any other advance in the fighting. A young Nord desperately tries to make another step, triping every now and then.

"Those bastards... We had no chance... Why did The Nine let this happen?!" he says as he sits near a tree, and does what most Nords avoid at all costs. He cries.

"I will get my revenge, even if it is the last thing I do! Even dough it is likely that saying these words will be the last thing I do..." He tries to stand up using his sword, but it is no use. The sword itself is worn out and in a bad shape, just like it's owner. His shield looks no better. And his armor? Ruined. You can clearly see burns, bites and scars made from many weapons: swords, maces, staffs... You name it, it has most likely been used on him. 

Suprisingly, he has no helmet. Thanks to that, you can see his long, brown hair. Unlike it's wearer, it is in a good shape. And what about other body parts? Well, his hands are completly burned, looking at his legs you would be suprised he is able to walk, and every other part that is not covered in armor is covered in scars. His mussles would not help him now, for he is weak, tired, hungry and thirsty. He is too weak to even yell for help. All he can hope for is a traveler to find him. And such thing is his only hope...

ikaram
November 3, 2014

Oh, and I forgot the rules:

1. You can't control more than one character.

2. You can't be The Hero of Kvatch, nor another really important figure. But you can be a member of the Thieves Guild, an assasin from the Dark Brotherhood, and Imperial Soldier... You might as well be an Orchish bard for all I care.

3. Sorry for the bad spelling. Not a rule, just sorry.

by ikaram
November 3, 2014

Oh, and I forgot the rules:

1. You can't control more than one character.

2. You can't be The Hero of Kvatch, nor another really important figure. But you can be a member of the Thieves Guild, an assasin from the Dark Brotherhood, and Imperial Soldier... You might as well be an Orchish bard for all I care.

3. Sorry for the bad spelling. Not a rule, just sorry.

dilaag
November 18, 2014

dreh hi tinvaak dovahzul

by dilaag
November 18, 2014

dreh hi tinvaak dovahzul

ikaram
November 25, 2014
This is not a time with Dovahzul, it is happening in the third era.
by ikaram
November 25, 2014
This is not a time with Dovahzul, it is happening in the third era.

dilaag
November 25, 2014

ok

by dilaag
November 25, 2014

ok

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.