A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Mirkrilaar's Might

1  2  3  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

The rules are simple.

Stay Canon to Skyrim and no dragonborn.

RP Rules:

• No Godmodding (making an overpowered character. Try to respect the limits set by the canon)
  • No Metagaming (using information your character should have no way of knowing to his/her advantage)
  • No Power-Playing (taking control of anyone else's character)

*Mirkrilaar lies on top of a stone tower, asleep from a recent meal.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

The rules are simple.

Stay Canon to Skyrim and no dragonborn.

RP Rules:

• No Godmodding (making an overpowered character. Try to respect the limits set by the canon)
  • No Metagaming (using information your character should have no way of knowing to his/her advantage)
  • No Power-Playing (taking control of anyone else's character)

*Mirkrilaar lies on top of a stone tower, asleep from a recent meal.*

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

{My char is Volaanir, one of the best hunters among the dragons, losing only to the might Odahviing. His job is to track and kill anything that invades his master's territory. He doesn't have a master, but he is in search of one. His scales are red like blood, and he only breathes  fire. He learned how to puke his own blood and make it incendiary, but he can only do that one time per week, more than that and he dies.}

*Volaanir is flying searching for his new prey. He looks for a high place, seeking frost trolls, since he enjoys throwing them from high places.*

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

{My char is Volaanir, one of the best hunters among the dragons, losing only to the might Odahviing. His job is to track and kill anything that invades his master's territory. He doesn't have a master, but he is in search of one. His scales are red like blood, and he only breathes  fire. He learned how to puke his own blood and make it incendiary, but he can only do that one time per week, more than that and he dies.}

*Volaanir is flying searching for his new prey. He looks for a high place, seeking frost trolls, since he enjoys throwing them from high places.*

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

My char is Volaanir, one of the best hunters among the dragons, losing only to the might Odahviing. His job is to track and kill anything that invades his master's territory. He doesn't have a master, but he is in search of one. His scales are red like blood, and he only breathes  fire. He learned how to puke his own blood and make it incendiary, but he can only do that one time per week, more than that and he dies.

*You see a castle. It looks broken, abandoned and old.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

My char is Volaanir, one of the best hunters among the dragons, losing only to the might Odahviing. His job is to track and kill anything that invades his master's territory. He doesn't have a master, but he is in search of one. His scales are red like blood, and he only breathes  fire. He learned how to puke his own blood and make it incendiary, but he can only do that one time per week, more than that and he dies.

*You see a castle. It looks broken, abandoned and old.*

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*He uses the Aura Whisper shout, to see if the castle is abandoned or not.*

Laas Yah Niir

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

Laas Yah Niir

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

Laas Yah Niir

*There is a large red signature. Apart from that, abandoned.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

Laas Yah Niir

*There is a large red signature. Apart from that, abandoned.*

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*He remembers one of his first master advices: "Do not understimate any prey", then he uses the Throw Voice shout to lure the creature into going out of the castle, making it turn its back to him, allowing a surprise attack.*

Zul Mey Gut

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*He remembers one of his first master advices: "Do not understimate any prey", then he uses the Throw Voice shout to lure the creature into going out of the castle, making it turn its back to him, allowing a surprise attack.*

Zul Mey Gut

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

Zul Mey Gut

"Hey, ugly."

*The creature wakes up and just look around. He doesn't move from the spot, knowing its the 'Throw Voice' shout.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

Zul Mey Gut

"Hey, ugly."

*The creature wakes up and just look around. He doesn't move from the spot, knowing its the 'Throw Voice' shout.*

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*After seeing his shout failing its objective, Volaanir knows that the creature is a dragon, since the aura is too big to be a troll, and the creature wasn't lured like a mammoth would be. Then he goes for a direct approach. He lands in front of the castle and simply roars, expecting a response.*

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*After seeing his shout failing its objective, Volaanir knows that the creature is a dragon, since the aura is too big to be a troll, and the creature wasn't lured like a mammoth would be. Then he goes for a direct approach. He lands in front of the castle and simply roars, expecting a response.*

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I respond with a roar as well, surprisingly louder.*

"Fahvos dreh hi vodremt zey?"

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I respond with a roar as well, surprisingly louder.*

"Fahvos dreh hi vodremt zey?"

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir doesn't recognizes this dragon. He seems very strong, so Volaanir thinks that unknown dragon could be his new master.*

"Krosis, Zu'u frolok fah bahlaan dor. Zu'u dreh ni mindrus hi, vust hi fun zey hin for? "

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir doesn't recognizes this dragon. He seems very strong, so Volaanir thinks that unknown dragon could be his new master.*

"Krosis, Zu'u frolok fah bahlaan dor. Zu'u dreh ni mindrus hi, vust hi fun zey hin for? "

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

*I look at the dragon respectfully.*

"Zu'u Mirkrilaar. Mid aar do Paarthurnax. Wo los hi?"

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

*I look at the dragon respectfully.*

"Zu'u Mirkrilaar. Mid aar do Paarthurnax. Wo los hi?"

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir got impressed, he knows that a dragon powerful as Paarthurnax only has the strongest at his side, he make a little bow of respect.*

"Zu'u los Volaanir, gein do zoklot ah do un eylok, nunon undin wah Odahviing okmaar. Ahrk Zu'u frolok fah yun in."

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir got impressed, he knows that a dragon powerful as Paarthurnax only has the strongest at his side, he make a little bow of respect.*

"Zu'u los Volaanir, gein do zoklot ah do un eylok, nunon undin wah Odahviing okmaar. Ahrk Zu'u frolok fah yun in."

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

*I nod.*

"Hi lost rund rinik bahlaan gein het."

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014
Volaanir

*I nod.*

"Hi lost rund rinik bahlaan gein het."

Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir wants a new master, but he knows that is not so easy, Mirkrilaar must find a way show his superiority over Volaanir.*

"Frolaaz zey nuz, fah zey eim aanwo ol in, Zu'u kent koraav dren tol wahl zey eim gein ol grik. Waan hi laan wah kos dii in, genun zey hin Thu'um. "

by Volaanir
November 15, 2014

*Volaanir wants a new master, but he knows that is not so easy, Mirkrilaar must find a way show his superiority over Volaanir.*

"Frolaaz zey nuz, fah zey eim aanwo ol in, Zu'u kent koraav dren tol wahl zey eim gein ol grik. Waan hi laan wah kos dii in, genun zey hin Thu'um. "

Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I look at Volaanir questionably.*

"Hi hind wah ken dii zul? Rinik pruzah."

YOL T8R SHUL

*My fire breath feels slightly hotter than Odahviing's and makes a loud screaming sound as the fire consumes Volaanir.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 15, 2014

*I look at Volaanir questionably.*

"Hi hind wah ken dii zul? Rinik pruzah."

YOL T8R SHUL

*My fire breath feels slightly hotter than Odahviing's and makes a loud screaming sound as the fire consumes Volaanir.*

1  2  3  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.