Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New Word Submission

Sosurikrath
November 23, 2014

I just submitted a word and realized I made an error in it an was wondering, is there a way to cancel a submission? Or at least edit it and resubmit it? Or do I simply wait for a reply? 

by Sosurikrath
November 23, 2014

I just submitted a word and realized I made an error in it an was wondering, is there a way to cancel a submission? Or at least edit it and resubmit it? Or do I simply wait for a reply? 

DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
Sosurikrath

Wait for the reply, if it gets accepted there is the word revision thread where you can mention it. Best if you go to its dictionary page and click the add revision

What is the word? Just out of curiosity...

by DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
Sosurikrath

Wait for the reply, if it gets accepted there is the word revision thread where you can mention it. Best if you go to its dictionary page and click the add revision

What is the word? Just out of curiosity...

Sosurikrath
November 24, 2014
Was trying to add "berm" but messed up both spelling and proper definition, whoops. No more late night defining for me!
by Sosurikrath
November 24, 2014
Was trying to add "berm" but messed up both spelling and proper definition, whoops. No more late night defining for me!

DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
Sosurikrath

Okay, then it'll probably be rejected

by DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
Sosurikrath

Okay, then it'll probably be rejected

Sosurikrath
November 24, 2014
Yes it was, but that's fine, the word needed to be revised either way.
by Sosurikrath
November 24, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
Sosurikrath

Remember the word revision thread, young one. 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
Sosurikrath

Remember the word revision thread, young one. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.