Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

werewolf run

Sosurikrath
November 26, 2014
I've just decided to do this last night, I have been turned and have the curse free Ring of Hircine and an ready to take on the world of Skyrim
by Sosurikrath
November 26, 2014
I've just decided to do this last night, I have been turned and have the curse free Ring of Hircine and an ready to take on the world of Skyrim

DovahKiinZaan
November 26, 2014

Yes, I got a 76,000 bounty in every hold but Windhelm, I'm a stormcloak

by DovahKiinZaan
November 26, 2014

Yes, I got a 76,000 bounty in every hold but Windhelm, I'm a stormcloak

Sosurikrath
November 26, 2014
That's a hefty bounty my friend!
by Sosurikrath
November 26, 2014

Sahkrahfaas
November 26, 2014

I'd have done a werewolf playthrough if I could download mods. There are some pretty amazing mods that make being a werewolf so much more realistic. There's one where you can customise your werewolf form and the sounds that the werewolf makes, a few that expand the perk tree and there's one that adds forced transformations. It's something I want to do, but I only have Skyrim on my Xbox so no mods for me :/

I got a 20,000 (probably more) septim bounty in Whiterun by killing guards. I got about 13,000 in The Reach by killing guards as well ;)

by Sahkrahfaas
November 26, 2014

I'd have done a werewolf playthrough if I could download mods. There are some pretty amazing mods that make being a werewolf so much more realistic. There's one where you can customise your werewolf form and the sounds that the werewolf makes, a few that expand the perk tree and there's one that adds forced transformations. It's something I want to do, but I only have Skyrim on my Xbox so no mods for me :/

I got a 20,000 (probably more) septim bounty in Whiterun by killing guards. I got about 13,000 in The Reach by killing guards as well ;)

DovahKiinZaan
November 28, 2014
Sosurikrath

I get attacked on sight now, so naturally I'm like...

"Wait, aren't you meant to..."

Why did I stop? A sea of guards in front of me, I thought the 76,000 was septims, not guards.

by DovahKiinZaan
November 28, 2014
Sosurikrath

I get attacked on sight now, so naturally I'm like...

"Wait, aren't you meant to..."

Why did I stop? A sea of guards in front of me, I thought the 76,000 was septims, not guards.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.