Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Virtual-Reality Skyrim?

Kodaavzii
June 4, 2013

Just been checking out this wicked awesome device these guys are making: it's called the Vitruix Omni, and it's kind of a treadmill, hooked up to video games.

more info here: http://www.virtuix.com/

They also have a Kickstarter, but already have plenty if money. Terribly sorry about this spam, but I just couldn't help myself.

by Kodaavzii
June 4, 2013

Just been checking out this wicked awesome device these guys are making: it's called the Vitruix Omni, and it's kind of a treadmill, hooked up to video games.

more info here: http://www.virtuix.com/

They also have a Kickstarter, but already have plenty if money. Terribly sorry about this spam, but I just couldn't help myself.

paarthurnax
Administrator
June 5, 2013

Not spam at all, this is really cool!  It also goes hand in hand with the Oculus Rift.

by paarthurnax
June 5, 2013

Not spam at all, this is really cool!  It also goes hand in hand with the Oculus Rift.

scrptrx
June 13, 2013

I'm rather invest in a recumbent bike and a laptop stand and/or bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

by scrptrx
June 13, 2013

I'm rather invest in a recumbent bike and a laptop stand and/or bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

Kodaavzii
September 13, 2013

Just an update for anyone still reading this: An article was featured in this month's issue of Discovery Magazine about this project. I can't get a link right now, but it should come up in a day or two!

by Kodaavzii
September 13, 2013

Just an update for anyone still reading this: An article was featured in this month's issue of Discovery Magazine about this project. I can't get a link right now, but it should come up in a day or two!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.