Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quick Community Wall Suggestion

Foduiiz
November 27, 2014

420 blaze it

See the fuzzy dates in the left column? Look how much space can be made by shortening 'x minutes ago' to 'xm'. The 'now' might be a little more complex but 'xs' for 'x seconds ago' would suffice. 

Nox fah tiid. 

by Foduiiz
November 27, 2014

420 blaze it

See the fuzzy dates in the left column? Look how much space can be made by shortening 'x minutes ago' to 'xm'. The 'now' might be a little more complex but 'xs' for 'x seconds ago' would suffice. 

Nox fah tiid. 

DovahKiinZaan
November 27, 2014
Foduiiz

420 blaze it

Nox fah tiid. 

A great idea, oh and thanks for taking a mugshot, that was my bad side!

by DovahKiinZaan
November 27, 2014
Foduiiz

420 blaze it

Nox fah tiid. 

A great idea, oh and thanks for taking a mugshot, that was my bad side!

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 28, 2014

Hey Foduiiz, I'll change this as soon as I'm able.

by paarthurnax
November 28, 2014

Hey Foduiiz, I'll change this as soon as I'm able.

Foduiiz
November 28, 2014

Great :) 

by Foduiiz
November 28, 2014

Great :) 

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 30, 2014

Change made!

by paarthurnax
November 30, 2014

Change made!

Foduiiz
November 30, 2014

I can sleep sound tonight knowing that the fuzzy dates are less space consuming. The OCD within me thanks you. 

by Foduiiz
November 30, 2014

I can sleep sound tonight knowing that the fuzzy dates are less space consuming. The OCD within me thanks you. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.