Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thu'um.org Dragons Mod

1  2 > >>  

Kahdremonik
November 28, 2014

So, I got to thinking about mods for Skyrim. Yeah, I know, it's so common now that it's almost overdone, but hear me out: say that we had a bunch of us get together and add in some custom dragons based off of the dragons here on the site, and made it fully voice-acted to where, depending on what the user wants, their dragon-self is either friendly or hostile to the Dovahkiin.

Just think about it, no pressure.

by Kahdremonik
November 28, 2014

So, I got to thinking about mods for Skyrim. Yeah, I know, it's so common now that it's almost overdone, but hear me out: say that we had a bunch of us get together and add in some custom dragons based off of the dragons here on the site, and made it fully voice-acted to where, depending on what the user wants, their dragon-self is either friendly or hostile to the Dovahkiin.

Just think about it, no pressure.

DovahKiinZaan
November 29, 2014

Toxikyle is making a mod for Mirkrilaar. He's still working on it so I don't know much more than that. I also know that he had to marry Paarthurnax and Mirkrilaar. 

Another story for another day...

by DovahKiinZaan
November 29, 2014

Toxikyle is making a mod for Mirkrilaar. He's still working on it so I don't know much more than that. I also know that he had to marry Paarthurnax and Mirkrilaar. 

Kahdremonik
November 29, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

That's kinda...awesome. I'd like to hear that, some day.

by Kahdremonik
November 29, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Mirkrilaar
December 8, 2014
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Do you want to hear the story of the marriage or the story for the mod?

by Mirkrilaar
December 8, 2014
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Kahdremonik
December 8, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Geh.

by Kahdremonik
December 8, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Geh.

Mirkrilaar
December 8, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Geh.

Which one?

by Mirkrilaar
December 8, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
DovahKiinZaan

Geh.

Which one?

dovahnite
December 9, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Tell them both :>

by dovahnite
December 9, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Tell them both :>

Mirkrilaar
December 9, 2014

Marriage: So apparently in the mod, my dragon character is on the Monahven with Paarthurnax. I'm supposed to be like his student/housecarl". In the mods coding, Toxikyle said that Paarthurnax hates me. In order to compensate and fix that, he made me married with Paarthurnax. If, supposedly, Paarthurnax is killed, I send thugs to try to kill you. Same vice versa.

Story: I was a loyal servant to Alduin before his demise. Now that Alduin is gone, Paarthurnax assumes control of them, as he was Alduin's lieutenant. I have taken the liberty of being his second in command. If Paarthurnax is attacked by the dragonborn, I immediately retaliate along with him. With that, I am considered essential until Paarthurnax is killed. If Paarthurnax is killed, I am switched to unessential. I vow revenge and leave the Monahven. Later on, there's a mission. Since the dragonborn has sided with the Blades, I want to destroy them. You return to Sky Haven Temple, only to find the Blades preparing for an attack. Outside, I am with two Ancient dragons and attack all the Blades, with the dragonborn. Its there, were the dragonborn kills me and the two dragons. But not before making my mark on the temple.

by Mirkrilaar
December 9, 2014

Marriage: So apparently in the mod, my dragon character is on the Monahven with Paarthurnax. I'm supposed to be like his student/housecarl". In the mods coding, Toxikyle said that Paarthurnax hates me. In order to compensate and fix that, he made me married with Paarthurnax. If, supposedly, Paarthurnax is killed, I send thugs to try to kill you. Same vice versa.

Story: I was a loyal servant to Alduin before his demise. Now that Alduin is gone, Paarthurnax assumes control of them, as he was Alduin's lieutenant. I have taken the liberty of being his second in command. If Paarthurnax is attacked by the dragonborn, I immediately retaliate along with him. With that, I am considered essential until Paarthurnax is killed. If Paarthurnax is killed, I am switched to unessential. I vow revenge and leave the Monahven. Later on, there's a mission. Since the dragonborn has sided with the Blades, I want to destroy them. You return to Sky Haven Temple, only to find the Blades preparing for an attack. Outside, I am with two Ancient dragons and attack all the Blades, with the dragonborn. Its there, were the dragonborn kills me and the two dragons. But not before making my mark on the temple.

Kahdremonik
December 9, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Story: I was a loyal servant to Alduin before his demise. Now that Alduin is gone, Paarthurnax assumes control of them, as he was Alduin's lieutenant. 

Lel.

by Kahdremonik
December 9, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Story: I was a loyal servant to Alduin before his demise. Now that Alduin is gone, Paarthurnax assumes control of them, as he was Alduin's lieutenant. 

Lel.

Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

And thus begins the great quest for the qethhesediiv.

Right?

by Mul klo riik
December 26, 2014

Right?

hiith
December 30, 2014

I wanna be in a mod!

I'd be an argonian who makes obscure refferences.

by hiith
December 30, 2014

I wanna be in a mod!

I'd be an argonian who makes obscure refferences.

Mirkrilaar
December 31, 2014
Mul klo riik

Right?

Actually no. Bone Hunt was the sequel to the RP Interrogation. It split into two arcs. One to keep the origional going, and the other to go to Bone Hunt.

by Mirkrilaar
December 31, 2014
Mul klo riik

Right?

Actually no. Bone Hunt was the sequel to the RP Interrogation. It split into two arcs. One to keep the origional going, and the other to go to Bone Hunt.

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

BoDuSil should be included, he looks alot like OdahViing, except much stronger.

by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

BoDuSil should be included, he looks alot like OdahViing, except much stronger.

Sahkrahfaas
January 17, 2015

How hard do you think it is to create custom dragon models to mod into the game? Not that Sahkrahfaas would need a custom model, I'm just curious :3 I think this is a pretty cool idea, I'd help but 1: I don't have PC Skyrim and 2: I have no idea how to mod it xD

Ref for Sah: http://blackstonethekitty56.deviantart.com/art/CAAA-Challenge-3-4-Scratch-and-Sahkrahfaas-503449418

by Sahkrahfaas
January 17, 2015

How hard do you think it is to create custom dragon models to mod into the game? Not that Sahkrahfaas would need a custom model, I'm just curious :3 I think this is a pretty cool idea, I'd help but 1: I don't have PC Skyrim and 2: I have no idea how to mod it xD

Ref for Sah: http://blackstonethekitty56.deviantart.com/art/CAAA-Challenge-3-4-Scratch-and-Sahkrahfaas-503449418

Loniizrath
January 19, 2015
I'm going to regret this so much but... if anyone wants a mod of them as an NPC in Skyrim, I can make it. Just post what you want on this thread, and I'll do my best to make it happen.
by Loniizrath
January 19, 2015
I'm going to regret this so much but... if anyone wants a mod of them as an NPC in Skyrim, I can make it. Just post what you want on this thread, and I'll do my best to make it happen.
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.