Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Playthrough

Sosurikrath
December 1, 2014
I soak up the lore, but decided to be the ultra fan I want to be, I should play all five, in order. And thus begins my epic journey. It's started off with me dying, a lot, in the first dungeon of Arena until looking up a helpful guide on how to play (couldn't figure out how to attack to save my life lol)
by Sosurikrath
December 1, 2014
I soak up the lore, but decided to be the ultra fan I want to be, I should play all five, in order. And thus begins my epic journey. It's started off with me dying, a lot, in the first dungeon of Arena until looking up a helpful guide on how to play (couldn't figure out how to attack to save my life lol)

Kahdremonik
December 1, 2014

I know that feel. I remember playing Arena for the first time in '98, and it took me three weeks to figure out all of the mechanics, and now they just come naturally to me. What did you think of Redguard, if you played it?

by Kahdremonik
December 1, 2014

I know that feel. I remember playing Arena for the first time in '98, and it took me three weeks to figure out all of the mechanics, and now they just come naturally to me. What did you think of Redguard, if you played it?

Sosurikrath
December 1, 2014

Haven't gotten to it, still ambling about in Arena trying to get, in the very least, the main story line done. Only have small windows for playing, and it's apparently not a game to be rushed. I have also decided to play as a Khajiit burglar all five times (His name is J'karo the Burglar, and he is my new favorite.) and as such, I am making this much harder than it needs to be.

by Sosurikrath
December 1, 2014

Haven't gotten to it, still ambling about in Arena trying to get, in the very least, the main story line done. Only have small windows for playing, and it's apparently not a game to be rushed. I have also decided to play as a Khajiit burglar all five times (His name is J'karo the Burglar, and he is my new favorite.) and as such, I am making this much harder than it needs to be.

Kahdremonik
December 2, 2014

Good, good. When you do get to Redguard, let me know so I can give you some pointers.

by Kahdremonik
December 2, 2014

Good, good. When you do get to Redguard, let me know so I can give you some pointers.

DovahKiinZaan
December 3, 2014
Kahdremonik

Is red guard good?

by DovahKiinZaan
December 3, 2014
Kahdremonik

Is red guard good?

Kahdremonik
December 3, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Kahdremonik

Is red guard good?

If you like Daggerfall (TES Chapter 2), you'll like Redguard.

by Kahdremonik
December 3, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Kahdremonik

Is red guard good?

If you like Daggerfall (TES Chapter 2), you'll like Redguard.

Loniizrath
December 4, 2014
Sosurikrath

J'karo? I swear, every person who plays a Khajiit names him as either a play on J'zargo or M'aiq.

by Loniizrath
December 4, 2014
Sosurikrath

J'karo? I swear, every person who plays a Khajiit names him as either a play on J'zargo or M'aiq.

Sosurikrath
December 5, 2014
You've got to follow the bachelor prefix "J'" with a hard consonant, and "Karo" rolls off the tongue well in that thick Khajiit accent. And a lot of people are going to base off of Maiq and J'zargo, as they are the only two khajiit that can be remembered from the most recent installation of the franchise. Doesn't leave newcomers with much culture to base their character upon.
by Sosurikrath
December 5, 2014
You've got to follow the bachelor prefix "J'" with a hard consonant, and "Karo" rolls off the tongue well in that thick Khajiit accent. And a lot of people are going to base off of Maiq and J'zargo, as they are the only two khajiit that can be remembered from the most recent installation of the franchise. Doesn't leave newcomers with much culture to base their character upon.

Sahkrahfaas
December 5, 2014

I'm not very good with lorefriendly names (apart from dragon ones haha) so my first Khajiit was called Scratch. My latest one (I think he's my fourth) is called Dar'jhay. Took me a while to come up with that :/

I have an Altmer(?) who's name is a few words spelt backwards and it actually sounds pretty cool. His name is Loy Erifeci, which is Yol Icefire spelt backwards :)

Do you think all of your characters will be related in some way? If I do a playthrough like that, I know a lot of people do it, but I'd do it because it could help develop a better backstory for another character :D

by Sahkrahfaas
December 5, 2014

I'm not very good with lorefriendly names (apart from dragon ones haha) so my first Khajiit was called Scratch. My latest one (I think he's my fourth) is called Dar'jhay. Took me a while to come up with that :/

I have an Altmer(?) who's name is a few words spelt backwards and it actually sounds pretty cool. His name is Loy Erifeci, which is Yol Icefire spelt backwards :)

Do you think all of your characters will be related in some way? If I do a playthrough like that, I know a lot of people do it, but I'd do it because it could help develop a better backstory for another character :D

Sosurikrath
December 5, 2014
Yeah I'm a total nerd, these cats are all of one family line!
by Sosurikrath
December 5, 2014
Yeah I'm a total nerd, these cats are all of one family line!

Kahdremonik
December 5, 2014

I'm good with Breton, Redguard, Imperial and Nord names. Does that count towards anything?

by Kahdremonik
December 5, 2014

I'm good with Breton, Redguard, Imperial and Nord names. Does that count towards anything?

DovahKiinZaan
December 6, 2014

I am good with argonian names:

Is-Very-Tired

by DovahKiinZaan
December 6, 2014

I am good with argonian names:

Is-Very-Tired

hiith
December 6, 2014

I purchased the anthology, and I planned to do the same thing.

But I lost interest quickly...

by hiith
December 6, 2014

I purchased the anthology, and I planned to do the same thing.

But I lost interest quickly...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.