Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Anyone up for Multiplayer?

Vultuzmaar
December 1, 2014

I play every Assassin's Creed game, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Warframe, Lord of The Rings Online, DC Universe Online, Attack on Titan Tribute Game, and I will get Space Engineers very soon.

by Vultuzmaar
December 1, 2014

I play every Assassin's Creed game, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Warframe, Lord of The Rings Online, DC Universe Online, Attack on Titan Tribute Game, and I will get Space Engineers very soon.

Kahdremonik
December 1, 2014

War Thunder, MechWarrior Online, GMod, TF2, World of Tanks, Planetside 2, and Space Engineers, but the chances of catching me in a gaming mood a slim these days. Just to let you know in case you ever feel the need to ask me to play one of these.

by Kahdremonik
December 1, 2014

War Thunder, MechWarrior Online, GMod, TF2, World of Tanks, Planetside 2, and Space Engineers, but the chances of catching me in a gaming mood a slim these days. Just to let you know in case you ever feel the need to ask me to play one of these.

Loniizrath
December 2, 2014

Gmod, Space Engies, Planetside 2,  TF2, Assassin's Creed 4, Loadout, No More Room in Hell, L4D2, Portal 2, Monster Hunter 3U, and War Thunder. I'm almost always good to play any of these between 3:00 and 10:00 PM EST, or any time on weekends.

by Loniizrath
December 2, 2014

Gmod, Space Engies, Planetside 2,  TF2, Assassin's Creed 4, Loadout, No More Room in Hell, L4D2, Portal 2, Monster Hunter 3U, and War Thunder. I'm almost always good to play any of these between 3:00 and 10:00 PM EST, or any time on weekends.

Kahdremonik
December 2, 2014
Toxikyle

Where do you play on Planetside? I play on Connery as Terran Federation.

by Kahdremonik
December 2, 2014
Toxikyle

Where do you play on Planetside? I play on Connery as Terran Federation.

Loniizrath
December 2, 2014

I play anywhere I can find some action. I main Vanu, but I also play Terran from time to time.

by Loniizrath
December 2, 2014

I play anywhere I can find some action. I main Vanu, but I also play Terran from time to time.

vaaztiidjun
January 9, 2015
Kahdremonik

Yo! I play heaps of MW:O, we should group up sometime.

by vaaztiidjun
January 9, 2015
Kahdremonik

Yo! I play heaps of MW:O, we should group up sometime.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.