Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

1  2  3  53  54  55  56 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014

In the ancient city of Bromjunaar (now officialy renamed), it strangly is coming to life yet again. Travelers don't understand what is happening, and frankly don't want to find out. Come and see for yourself, if you so desire.

No dragonborn!

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014

In the ancient city of Bromjunaar (now officialy renamed), it strangly is coming to life yet again. Travelers don't understand what is happening, and frankly don't want to find out. Come and see for yourself, if you so desire.

No dragonborn!

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

An old nord historian rides past Bromjunaar on a horse, his name is 'Hilt' and he is trying to find out about the Bromjunaar rumours. 

He's heard that all evil is stirring, and as an ex-nightingale he feels obligated to see what is happening. 

by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

An old nord historian rides past Bromjunaar on a horse, his name is 'Hilt' and he is trying to find out about the Bromjunaar rumours. 

He's heard that all evil is stirring, and as an ex-nightingale he feels obligated to see what is happening. 

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

The entire structure looks good as new. Copies of the banners of High Hrothgar hang from the sides of the entrance and wave in the wind.

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

The entire structure looks good as new. Copies of the banners of High Hrothgar hang from the sides of the entrance and wave in the wind.

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

*Hilt dismounts and unsheathes an ebony dagger, he creeps forward.* "

What manner of power and black magic could change this place!?"

by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

You creep up the stairs to the ruins to find...the complete opposite of ruins. It looks just like a city, but with the existing structures repaired. People wearing cultist robes walk around the town. There's shops, a blacksmith with a forge, and inn, and homes. The homes have a fire in the center to keep warm. There are some cultists repairing another building, using stone (solving the mystery of what brought it back to life). Cultists are on top of balconys, overlooking the town with bows to provide secrurity. There are some cultists about to ship out some boxes, barrels and containers on a wagon, about to leave. The people smile as they see you. You look far in the distance to see a dragon, perched overhead. High Hrothgar banners hang from each building.

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

You creep up the stairs to the ruins to find...the complete opposite of ruins. It looks just like a city, but with the existing structures repaired. People wearing cultist robes walk around the town. There's shops, a blacksmith with a forge, and inn, and homes. The homes have a fire in the center to keep warm. There are some cultists repairing another building, using stone (solving the mystery of what brought it back to life). Cultists are on top of balconys, overlooking the town with bows to provide secrurity. There are some cultists about to ship out some boxes, barrels and containers on a wagon, about to leave. The people smile as they see you. You look far in the distance to see a dragon, perched overhead. High Hrothgar banners hang from each building.

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
*Hilt looks terrified, but nevertheless does the ever so foolish decision to explore, he approaches one of the nearby cultists, looking for a reaction.*
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
*Hilt looks terrified, but nevertheless does the ever so foolish decision to explore, he approaches one of the nearby cultists, looking for a reaction.*

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He greets you with a smile.*

"Ah, a traveler! Welcome! Welcome to Bromjunaar."

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He greets you with a smile.*

"Ah, a traveler! Welcome! Welcome to Bromjunaar."

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"How long has this city been here for? As in, rebuilt."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"About a year or so. Why?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"About a year or so. Why?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"I've rode past here many times and all I've seen is ruins, and what in oblivion is a dragon doing here?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"I've rode past here many times and all I've seen is ruins, and what in oblivion is a dragon doing here?"

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"He's our overlord. All dragons are. He's our founder of the cult."

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"He's our overlord. All dragons are. He's our founder of the cult."

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"Cult? You don't know a man called Miraak do you?
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He nods*

"We know of him, but that is not our leader. You're thinking of the old dragon cult. That's long gone!"

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He nods*

"We know of him, but that is not our leader. You're thinking of the old dragon cult. That's long gone!"

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"So what's the whole game with this one?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Aah, so you wish to learn of our ways. Speak to Mirkrilaar." (Yes, I did!)

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Aah, so you wish to learn of our ways. Speak to Mirkrilaar." (Yes, I did!)

1  2  3  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.