Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Why no word for fit?

ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015

Is this a mistake or has there never been a word for "fit"? If there isn't one then how should we make a word for "fit"?

by ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015

Is this a mistake or has there never been a word for "fit"? If there isn't one then how should we make a word for "fit"?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2015

For the sense of "physically fit," there is alternative zohaas, which means "healthy." For the sense "to fit inside of something," perhaps a word that derives from ko "in." For example, maybe kovonZu'u nis kovon miiraad "I cannot fit in/through the doorway!"

by paarthurnax
January 22, 2015

For the sense of "physically fit," there is alternative zohaas, which means "healthy." For the sense "to fit inside of something," perhaps a word that derives from ko "in." For example, maybe kovonZu'u nis kovon miiraad "I cannot fit in/through the doorway!"

ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015
paarthurnax

That could work, will you add it to the dictionary?

by ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015
paarthurnax

That could work, will you add it to the dictionary?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2015

Sure, I'll submit it.

by paarthurnax
January 22, 2015

Sure, I'll submit it.

ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015
paarthurnax

Sure, I'll submit it.

Yay, I may now finnish my translation!

by ZohiifZul
January 22, 2015
paarthurnax

Sure, I'll submit it.

Yay, I may now finnish my translation!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.