Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Troll hunting (T) (ND)

BoDuSil
January 25, 2015
You go to Morthal to see an Argonian. Best Argonian hunter he tells you. His name is Zah'Key, and he contacted you to tell you of a Troll hunting group he is starting. He tells you, and a bunch of other people, to go to the winking skeever tomorrow at noon. It is noon now the day before, so you start off to Solitude to join the Troll hunters
by BoDuSil
January 25, 2015
You go to Morthal to see an Argonian. Best Argonian hunter he tells you. His name is Zah'Key, and he contacted you to tell you of a Troll hunting group he is starting. He tells you, and a bunch of other people, to go to the winking skeever tomorrow at noon. It is noon now the day before, so you start off to Solitude to join the Troll hunters

Vrenusdeathstar45
March 31, 2015

I go to the Winking Skeever.

by Vrenusdeathstar45
March 31, 2015

I go to the Winking Skeever.

Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

I also go there, with help of Shadowmere, from Whiterun.

by Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

I also go there, with help of Shadowmere, from Whiterun.

Sharsosah
May 24, 2015

*At the moment I am stealing anything I can get my hands on, while I'm hidden of course.*

I am a khajiit thief that dual wields swords.

by Sharsosah
May 24, 2015

*At the moment I am stealing anything I can get my hands on, while I'm hidden of course.*

I am a khajiit thief that dual wields swords.

Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

I am a Sigoniis that likes all weapons, including magic.

by Grolahmul
May 25, 2015

I am a Sigoniis that likes all weapons, including magic.

NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 26, 2015

I join cause (i hate trolls there my enemys!!! ive died more from trolls than anything else in the game) And im a Khajiit so i would be stealing and pick pocketing everything! (While Hidden of course)

by NazzemLosDraafKlov
May 26, 2015

I join cause (i hate trolls there my enemys!!! ive died more from trolls than anything else in the game) And im a Khajiit so i would be stealing and pick pocketing everything! (While Hidden of course)

Sharsosah
May 28, 2015
NazzemLosDraafKlov

The proper wording is: I join 'cause I hate trolls, they're my enimies! (I've died from trolls more than anything else in skyrim) I am a Khajiit, stealing and pickpocketing comes naturally come to me. (I would steal while I am hidden.)

by Sharsosah
May 28, 2015
NazzemLosDraafKlov

The proper wording is: I join 'cause I hate trolls, they're my enimies! (I've died from trolls more than anything else in skyrim) I am a Khajiit, stealing and pickpocketing comes naturally come to me. (I would steal while I am hidden.)

Grolahmul
May 28, 2015
Sharsosah
NazzemLosDraafKlov

JESUS! Grammar Nazi much?

by Grolahmul
May 28, 2015
Sharsosah
NazzemLosDraafKlov

JESUS! Grammar Nazi much?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.