Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Updates to the PDF dictionary?

ZohiifZul
January 27, 2015

An example "veyl" is outdated yet it is in the PDF dictionary. How often are these updated?

by ZohiifZul
January 27, 2015

An example "veyl" is outdated yet it is in the PDF dictionary. How often are these updated?

Aaliizah
January 27, 2015

Bump. Not often, I would say. The PDFs do need to be updated. Honestly, I think it would be better to not have a PDF of the dictionary because of how often non-canon words are flowing and changing. PDFs are too constant for that. I do love the Learning Dovahzul PDF booklet, though, and I think that should be updated. 

by Aaliizah
January 27, 2015

Bump. Not often, I would say. The PDFs do need to be updated. Honestly, I think it would be better to not have a PDF of the dictionary because of how often non-canon words are flowing and changing. PDFs are too constant for that. I do love the Learning Dovahzul PDF booklet, though, and I think that should be updated. 

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 28, 2015

They're updated every 6 months or so, so the next one is overdue. A new Learning Dovahzul is also way overdue!

by paarthurnax
January 28, 2015

They're updated every 6 months or so, so the next one is overdue. A new Learning Dovahzul is also way overdue!

ZohiifZul
January 28, 2015
paarthurnax

Also is there community accepted "version" of the dictionary?

by ZohiifZul
January 28, 2015
paarthurnax

Also is there community accepted "version" of the dictionary?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.