Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Your Best Builds

KhagraTheJester
January 29, 2015

Seeing as ive recently gotten the game, i only have one character. I have an Ogiim named Khagra that wears only Heavy Armor. He doesn't use weapons he didnt forge himself(unless its something like the dragon blade you find at Alduin's Wall). He enjoys any two-handed weapons, but perfers warhammers. He does have a wife and two daughters because he is a bit of a softie, being raised out of a stronghold. He lives at the Lakeview Manor but also owns a house in Whiterun. wbu? Whats your favorite build?

by KhagraTheJester
January 29, 2015

Seeing as ive recently gotten the game, i only have one character. I have an Ogiim named Khagra that wears only Heavy Armor. He doesn't use weapons he didnt forge himself(unless its something like the dragon blade you find at Alduin's Wall). He enjoys any two-handed weapons, but perfers warhammers. He does have a wife and two daughters because he is a bit of a softie, being raised out of a stronghold. He lives at the Lakeview Manor but also owns a house in Whiterun. wbu? Whats your favorite build?

Sahkrahfaas
January 29, 2015

My favourite build to use is a sort of rogue-assassin-thiefy kind of thing. I used to use heavy armour and greatswords and I never stole but the same character uses light armour, dual-wields a war axe and a dagger or uses a bow. I never block with anything unless I'm leveling my character (who is a high enough level to power-level without everything becoming OP). I sometimes use magic but only to level the skills. My character normally wears a full Dragonscale set without the shield and uses either a Daedric bow of nullifying or a Daedric bow of storms for long range and an ebony war axe of petrifying and an ebony dagger enchanted with soul trap for close range, and he sneaks and normally shoots things from a long distance. He owns all of the non-Hearthfire vanilla houses (I did the glitch where Proudspire Manor and all its upgrades cost nothing) and his wife is Jenassa. He normally uses Jordis the Sword-Maiden, Jenassa or Calder as his followers if he ever has any. Jordis and Calder wear Dragonplate armour and Jenassa wears Dragonscale. I put a lot of perks into Smithing and Enchanting to improve my stuff, forge Dragonscale/plate things and temper magic items. I find it hard to keep up a tank or mage build and always end up going back to this character or making its build into this xD He currently has 100 in light armour, sneak, smithing, archery and something else (I think). I think this is the easiest build for me to use, but everyone has their own opinion c:

by Sahkrahfaas
January 29, 2015

My favourite build to use is a sort of rogue-assassin-thiefy kind of thing. I used to use heavy armour and greatswords and I never stole but the same character uses light armour, dual-wields a war axe and a dagger or uses a bow. I never block with anything unless I'm leveling my character (who is a high enough level to power-level without everything becoming OP). I sometimes use magic but only to level the skills. My character normally wears a full Dragonscale set without the shield and uses either a Daedric bow of nullifying or a Daedric bow of storms for long range and an ebony war axe of petrifying and an ebony dagger enchanted with soul trap for close range, and he sneaks and normally shoots things from a long distance. He owns all of the non-Hearthfire vanilla houses (I did the glitch where Proudspire Manor and all its upgrades cost nothing) and his wife is Jenassa. He normally uses Jordis the Sword-Maiden, Jenassa or Calder as his followers if he ever has any. Jordis and Calder wear Dragonplate armour and Jenassa wears Dragonscale. I put a lot of perks into Smithing and Enchanting to improve my stuff, forge Dragonscale/plate things and temper magic items. I find it hard to keep up a tank or mage build and always end up going back to this character or making its build into this xD He currently has 100 in light armour, sneak, smithing, archery and something else (I think). I think this is the easiest build for me to use, but everyone has their own opinion c:

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

My favorite is the Battlemage. Intense magical and one-handed skills. Enchantments and poisons. Staffs and scrolls. Invincibility! It's the most proffesional build out there for blasting through the game at Master difficulty. I recommend getting your Smithing skill up if you want to keep your equipment up to scratch.

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

My favorite is the Battlemage. Intense magical and one-handed skills. Enchantments and poisons. Staffs and scrolls. Invincibility! It's the most proffesional build out there for blasting through the game at Master difficulty. I recommend getting your Smithing skill up if you want to keep your equipment up to scratch.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 10, 2015

Well . . . my main character is an amazing build but isn't my best (but he's tied between both of them . . .)

Main Character: 
An Orc werewolf. I use Berserker Rage before I turn into Werwolf, it does 1000+ damage. 

Other Character:
I literally have an ARMY. Here's the secret (NOTE, YOU NEED DAWNGUARD FOR THIS TO WORK): First you must get the Aetherial Crown. Before you get the Aetherial Crown get a Standing Stone of your choice (Warrior Stone, Mage Stone, Thief Stone etc.) then once you get the Aetherial Crown get the Ritual Stone (it's near Whiterun). First, kill a bunch of people then use the ritual stone to revive all of them. But it runs out after 2-3 minutes so you take off the Aetherial Crown then put it back on (when you take if off, it says "Ritual Stone removed" on the top left corner, when you put it back on it says "Ritual Stone added" on the same spot). This exploit allows your character to have an army of Immortals. Once it finishes take the Aetherial Crown off then put it back on you can repeatdly summon your dead enemies. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 10, 2015

Well . . . my main character is an amazing build but isn't my best (but he's tied between both of them . . .)

Main Character: 
An Orc werewolf. I use Berserker Rage before I turn into Werwolf, it does 1000+ damage. 

Other Character:
I literally have an ARMY. Here's the secret (NOTE, YOU NEED DAWNGUARD FOR THIS TO WORK): First you must get the Aetherial Crown. Before you get the Aetherial Crown get a Standing Stone of your choice (Warrior Stone, Mage Stone, Thief Stone etc.) then once you get the Aetherial Crown get the Ritual Stone (it's near Whiterun). First, kill a bunch of people then use the ritual stone to revive all of them. But it runs out after 2-3 minutes so you take off the Aetherial Crown then put it back on (when you take if off, it says "Ritual Stone removed" on the top left corner, when you put it back on it says "Ritual Stone added" on the same spot). This exploit allows your character to have an army of Immortals. Once it finishes take the Aetherial Crown off then put it back on you can repeatdly summon your dead enemies. 

Duryoljot
December 11, 2015

I watched a video on how to make a necromancer build like that. It seemed kind of overpowered but fun at the same time. Sometimes I just go crazy and use commands to give my character an army to do my bidding...

by Duryoljot
December 11, 2015

I watched a video on how to make a necromancer build like that. It seemed kind of overpowered but fun at the same time. Sometimes I just go crazy and use commands to give my character an army to do my bidding...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.